• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending: What's he standing on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

t0g

yeah i dought that its riku....his body figure and style of walking is too much like sora.......but anyway i think that the "Knights" as so many of you guys like to call them are the chasers as those random asortment of words may suggest.....i mean look at deep dive....all of that stuff pointed directly at roxas like the quotes "he looks just like you" and the keyblade stuff......its like they made the secret ending first and then built around that and had no idea where they were gonna go.....

any way i just wanted someone to put the english version of secret ending on you tube or at least translate those japanese lines......im too lazy to fisnish that damn journal....if i had the stratagey guide i would have beaten it as i went....but i missed too much stuff

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
The Knights have names, and faces. Nomura said he already designed them. the last person...who can say. Although he looks a bit like Xehanort, his arms lok bigger, as though he were wearing gloves. The flowing cape could be that coat of his, too. And besides that, it takes place in the past, though I 'm not sure it was Nomura who said it.

t0g

i refuse to listen to that person......he/she claimed that kh2's story alone would take 80+ hours...BS....it took me 36 hours straight on proude mode....im on 42 and have 97% done

and even if they do have names and faces (*looks away to watch the kh2 commercial on g4*) they could still be known as the chasers just like the organization......and hey i thought they were the order wtf?

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
Heres a few things: The prequel game is the next KH project that they are planning (not working on) in which Nomura had discussed in a more recent interview. That in a sense will be like KH CoM in the aspect of providing you with background info of sorts, especially since KH III is suppose to highly involve events and information of the past, that is now affecting Sora's and the others worlds.

Now about the creature, to me it looks like Xemnas in Armor that we fought, the one at the head of the dragon. However as another stated, it appears to have been recently destroyed.

The Last bit of words in the teaser are as follows:

And it all began with
Birth by sleep

One final thing I wanna bring up, the crossroads could mean a reuniting of people/friends and the person in the distance could be the dark keyblader of legend (just because he does not have it out does not mean he does not have one) and/or someone we know.

Xander748

Alright, we're discussing what the first knight is staning on, not who the guy in the distance is and not all the other crap about the secret ending. Go to one of the 23878659324 other Secret Ending threads for that.

Roxas, he was spamming. Asking how to get the ending has nothing to do with what he's standing on. So in short, go to hell.

bluevendetta64, yeah, it kinda looks like the armored Xemnas.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
It looks like Sora Riku and maybe Kairi... because Sora has the Kingdom Key, Riku(Who is taller than both) has the Soul Eater and the other may be Kairi because they're heights match up.

wonrei

i think that other guy is xemnas cuz when hes in hes in his king form he looks like a guy in those armors

gbr1rbg

Website
www.myspace.com
Game Master Boy said:
It looks like Sora Riku and maybe Kairi... because Sora has the Kingdom Key, Riku(Who is taller than both) has the Soul Eater and the other may be Kairi because they're heights match up.
cant be Nomura said he put thair Keyblades in there to show its not thim

Ragonark

(regarding that monster)

okay i went through my kingdom hearts 2 strategy guide and found nothing that looked like it. not realling surprising... But it kinda looks like a nobody to me

Xander748

Thanks to those of you who aresticking to the topic at hand.

I think it might be a nobody because of the way it disapears.

zachtheax

when do you see it disappear, doesn't the first tall knight step down from it and then they don't show it again?

and actually, based on how it looks gold and white, i personally think it looks most like kurt zisa lol even tho i know it is not taking place in agrabah...(could u imagine if i ended up being right, ridiculous), but my 2nd guess would be that one nobody type gummi ship......(has a circle with almost a chakram shape around it, then the rectangle sticking out the bottom, almost like the nobody symbol, if u can remember which gummi ship im pathetically attempting to describe)

Xander748

If you watch, once he steps down and begins to walk towards tje keyblades it fades away. Much like when the Orginization do.

dylmurhaha

zachtheax said:
when do you see it disappear, doesn't the first tall knight step down from it and then they don't show it again?

and actually, based on how it looks gold and white, i personally think it looks most like kurt zisa lol even tho i know it is not taking place in agrabah...(could u imagine if i ended up being right, ridiculous), but my 2nd guess would be that one nobody type gummi ship......(has a circle with almost a chakram shape around it, then the rectangle sticking out the bottom, almost like the nobody symbol, if u can remember which gummi ship im pathetically attempting to describe)
It may very well look like these 2 things, but when thinking of what hes standing on you also have to apply common sense: Nomura wouldn't make something as stupid as Kurt Zisa it and wouldn't make something as simple as a gummi ship

my best bet is that its a fallen nobody/heartless that he just slayed or it is something we would have no clue about because it hasn't been introduced yet

hitokiri2006

Angel's Prayer said:
Could it be xehanort...can't be, his nobody's weapons are aura swords. The Nobody reflects the tru form, like Roxas wields keyblades because he's Sora's Nobody.

You're sorta on the right path.

The more I watch that ending, I tend to remember a few things.
In the ending, it mentions "memories of xenohort" Some people might think "memories" as in past memories of someone who is now dead.

It might mean what was lying IN the memories of Xenohort.
If you recall, Xenohort was found by Ansem the Wise. He had no recolection of his past and he seemed to have "super human" abilities. On top of that, Ansem never figured out how Xenohort opened the "door" in the basement.

KH3 might focus on Xenohort... maybe stay in one world in general, before they all got linked. I would guess Xenohort was after the same thing, but got stopped somehow, then KH 1 took place after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back