• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending with SOUND!!ONLINE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bettermanlamia

awesome dude:-D!!!! thx much. except that i have the game and i have seen this already :-D but its still awesome lol

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I getting word from KHU that it old news...

You how GameFaqs GETS everything first,now they it and I thought it would be new every...

KHU could of given us a hint at least...

got_kh2?

I getting word from KHU that it old news...

You how GameFaqs GETS everything first,now they it and I thought it would be new every...

KHU could of given us a hint at least...

...dude, i can't understand that.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
In other words, this has been out on Gamefaqs and KHU for a while now.

Anyway, nice find.

edit: Ehhhh, it doesn't work. It just goes to a blank white screen.

edit again: Oh, it's at the bottom.

Yoda_Mickey

I didn't think it had Passion playing! Don't put words in my mouth!!! ....Nice job though.

E

Eclipse

You know what i just realized? the shorter knight, that seems to have a pinkish-tone of armor (to me) walks like a girl...the hips are big and sway from side to side as it walks, i'm sure it's a girl. The other two are guys...but one is taller than the other. After looking at a view of the end of the ending of fmv of kh2, where it shows riku kairi and sora looking at mickey's note, Riku is taller than sora, sora is taller than kairi. Just like the knights. I have a hunch that the three knights are sora riku and kairi. And i think the center knight had the only keyblade with a mickey chain on it...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......;)

Foshizzle

Hey now that i listened to in music seems more liek there all gonna fight that guy walking towards them. Idk... from the music i suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back