• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler Durden

If this has been already posted, just bare with me. In the secret ending we see a dude with a HUGE keyblade right? Well the keyblade doesn't have a keychain. So let's backtrack. IN KH, Riku gets a dark keyblade that doesn't have a keychain. Many people say this is a fake keyblade. So either:

1.) Riku's keyblade was a basic form of the keyblade, and that keyblade isn't false.

2.) The new dude's keyblade is false as well, or

3.) A heart makes a keyblade, and the keychain isn't necessary for those with strong enough hearts/willpower.

4.) Im crazy and there's no reason for this thread.

Just my thoughts, people.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Umm..ok..Thats nice that you thought that cuz I didnt notice...lol..(I just watched the vid over to check) and you are right and I go with 3...cuz it sounds mist right to me...

*if there was no point then why make it?..lol*

T

Tyler Durden

Kawaiikousuke said:
Umm..ok..Thats nice that you thought that cuz I didnt notice...lol..(I just watched the vid over to check) and you are right and I go with 3...cuz it sounds mist right to me...

*if there was no point then why make it?..lol*

If I was crazy id be crazy enought to make the thread. But if its 3, how come Sora needs a chain?

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
whats the point to this cause its not a spoiler

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
not really the spoiler woul be the video it self

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
dark hero Riku said:
If I was crazy id be crazy enought to make the thread. But if its 3, how come Sora needs a chain?
>__> Hmmm...maybe he doesnt...He just doent know it..or cant get the thing off..
or like Ed-Man said....maybe thats dudes keyblade is purier...I dont know...I mean...when Sora puts on a new keychain....I dont think that the keyblade is unuseable...>__> just he likes it...I DONT KNOW!!!...AAAAHHH.....=(

Codina

dark hero Riku said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it has never said that a Keychain is required to make a Keyblade. It could just be that the Keychains for Sora change the over all apperance of the Keyblade. It doesn't neccesarilly mean you HAVE to have a keychain to have a Keyblade. Keychain doesn't make the Keyblade so to speak.

Codina

Also I have just read something else, and if you actually do need a Keychain to have a true Keyblade then that completely destroys the theory that Roxas's Keyblades are fake since they have Keychains.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Codina said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it has never said that a Keychain is required to make a Keyblade. It could just be that the Keychains for Sora change the over all apperance of the Keyblade. It doesn't neccesarilly mean you HAVE to have a keychain to have a Keyblade. Keychain doesn't make the Keyblade so to speak.
Well I think what dark hero Riku was trying to get at..was that...the keychain appears on the Kingdom Key and Mickey's key and we have not seen a keyblade without one..expect for Dark/ansem** Riku's one (in KH1 that had the hearts of the princesses* in it)..and soul eater...which were not "real"..keyblades...I dont think that the keychain needs to be there....it just is there...>_>

Codina

Kawaiikousuke said:
Well I think what dark hero Riku was trying to get at..was that...the keychain appears on the Kingdom Key and Mickey's key and we have not seen a keyblade without one..expect for Dark/ansem** Riku's one (in KH1 that had the hearts of the princesses* in it)..and soul eater...which were not "real"..keyblades...I dont think that the keychain needs to be there....it just is there...>_>

Once again correct me if I'm wrong, but what Riku wields in KH2 is considered a Keyblade, and from what i rember it didnt have or need a Keychain.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Sorry if it a double post..but here a pic
aw0103hw.jpg

It has a keychain....but I don think it needs it...I'm just saying that...the ones so far that we have seen have them

Codina

Kawaiikousuke said:
No his has one too..in kH2..but when he is in KH1 it doesnt...I not saying oyu need a keychain..I'm just saying its there on most of them...is all...

I understand what you're saying, and now for my incredibly long explination of why you don't need a keychain eventhough I know what you're saying and they are there on most for some reason.

OK. SSSSOOOO There doesn't need to be a Keychain on a Keyblade to make it a Keyblade, because Roxas has Keychains on his Keyblades, and if you were accepting the fact that all Keyblades must have Keychains then that would mean Roxas's Keyblades are real and not just memories. This is completely destroys everyones theories that Xeahnort was a Keyblade wielder, because if Roxas , being a Nobody of a Keyblade wielder, could wield a Keyblade then that would mean Xemnas would also be a Keyblade wielder. Also just the simple fact that Roxas's Keyblades AREN'T real proves that it doesnt take a Keychain to make a Keyblade.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Codina said:
I understand what you're saying, and now for my incredibly long explination of why you don't need a keychain eventhough I know what you're saying and they are there on most for some reason.

OK. SSSSOOOO There doesn't need to be a Keychain on a Keyblade to make it a Keyblade, because Roxas has Keychains on his Keyblades, and if you were accepting the fact that all Keyblades must have Keychains then that would mean Roxas's Keyblades are real and not just memories. This is completely destroys everyones theories that Xeahnort was a Keyblade wielder, because if Roxas , being a Nobody of a Keyblade wielder, could wield a Keyblade then that would mean Xemnas would also be a Keyblade wielder. Also just the simple fact that Roxas's Keyblades AREN'T real proves that it doesnt take a Keychain to make a Keyblade.
Ok...I get that..(Who said Roxas' keyblades werent real?..I know noone here did I'm just saying..and the Xeahnort thing..Nevermind)...anyways...we basically just agree with each other...so..I'm done posting after this...until some thinks they need keybchains that is

*It wasnt that long..lol*

Codina

lol ok I knew we were agree i was just trying to clear things up for other people mainly the guy who started this thread.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Codina said:

There's a circumstance I believe behind why Roxas got keyblades. I doubt every keyblade wielder's nobody is going to run around with keyblades. It'd be pretty stupid in my opinion. Also, Xemnas didn't really have a weapon. He used the other Org member's and those stupid lightsaber things. I don't really count the lightsabers as his weapon because he only uses them in two battles I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back