• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodo

I don't wanna hear anout theories or anything about KH2... I was just wondering if anyone can compile a list of anything that isn't normally released, like stuff that was on KH: Final Mix, and whatever else...
thanx

HeartBreakKingdom

in final mix, they show you some footage from Sora's past, when he was a small kiddo. With Riku too.

Um....Final MIx had some heartless that the original version didnt have.

Oh and Final Mix introduced the Unknown.

Komodo

Thanks, anyone have anything thats a little more detailed? Like about the unknown, or something

I just don't wanna be confused about something that I shouldn't be when I play KH2...
I beat KH, and KH: com

Invisible55

2 new bosses in KH: FM...
2 new weapons for each character (Sora, Donald, and Goofy)...
I think, 7 new abilities...

Da_BlackSora

Hmmm.... lets see the BHK is known to be protectin sora (not sure if confirmed)
one of the DD unknowns is Riku.......let me think

none of u other people hav anything to say

Attemisc

Umm.. okay if you want something more detailed allow me...
In Final Mix (curse them for not releasing it in America) you do get two new weapons as a reward for beating Sephiroth and the Ice Titan. For beating Srphiroth you get The One Winged Angel (see the gallery) and for beating The Ice Titan you get Diamond Dust (again, see the gallery). There are many more new heartless including some big mint green thing like the Blue rhapsody's and you also get to see the Deep Dive special movie. But about the unknown you meet in Hollow Bastion, well when you go into the void where you normally fight the Behemoth you step into a large white room (kinda like Castle Oblivion o_O) and the unknown appears, insert dialogue here, and you fight him. He uses red lightsaber thingys which are awesome and a power grid that looks oddly like the one on DiZ's chest o_O... but that's one of my theory's that is too long to post anywhere ^.^" So you beat the unknown and he leaves and syas "you look just like him." and that's about the important stuff. If you really want the deep stuff uber badly I'd sugest going to the info about Final Mix on this site and just browsing a bit. That should tell you absolutely everything you need to know. But if you need to get your hands on it and experience it first hand jsut buy it off the internet and get a chip to install itno your PS2 and you'll be set. Keep in mind that all dialogue other than the opening theme song will be in Japanese -.-" at least I think so...
Also: There is nothing in Final Mix you need to know that will ruin your experience in Kingdom Hearts 2 if you don't know it. Final Mix was just a collection of things Nomura wanted to put in Kingdom Hearts but didn't for the sake of money and once the sales of Kingdom Hearts sky rocceted he was able to put them in a new version for the Japanese community because they complained about not being able to fight Sephiroth -.-" And thusly we are stuck without the Final Mix goodness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back