• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret of The KH2 Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
Ah, I must know where to begin, I have had a wonderful train of thought and have been thinking about this for a rather long time.

I have been reading over other members topics, picking threw all the trash and have learned many truths about the game, definite truths from within the game, and from Nomura interviews that I have based my theory on.

Now in an interview Specifically:

Nomura Interview

Q. Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?
A. I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

Q. Who are the 3 armoured people?
A. Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

Q. The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.
A. It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. The words "Keyblade War" that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first KH have been solved in KHII but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven't been revealed yet. A line from the previous game's Ansem Report #9 appeared in the movie but that is to say "It means this but it's not explained yet."

It is revealed Indefinitely no matter how hard you try to say 'but he also said . . .' he indefinetly said that it was IN. THE. PAST. but could be thought of as in the future, you with me? it was in the past!

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD (When put in spoiler box expanded page too far)

Now keep with me here, We have to remember Nomura's Interview, which states there is an importance in Ansem's Report 9, The legends of the chaos and saver keyblades. Now given that keyblades is plural and non-specific, it could have literally been a fight between the 2 wielders, or a fight between many. The keyblade gathering in the secret ending is not a definite signifier of anything, so you cannot call it a keylbade 'graveyard' as I've heard some people do.

So we know that the video has something to do with Xehanorts Memory, because obviously, it says those words on the movie, so it is an educated guess that this (since it is in the past) is a flashback of Xehanorts, and that that is Xehanort walking towards the nights. Based on the knowledge here, we can presume that the fight between the chaos and saver keybladers has already happened, where the chaos wielder raught choas upon the worlds until the other saved the worlds, two different legends with one commonpoint is not uncommon.

Thus We can assume that these knights (and based on the keyblades they picked up, the male picking up the keyblade of light, the shorter female picking up the keyblade of darkness and The taller female picking up the keyblade of twilight, road to dawn is how i may refer to them) are the so called 'Chasers' Who send out the keyblades and or chase the next to be keyblade masters around waiting for the opportune moment to give them their keyblades (and being the voices who tell sora the words keyblade over and over).

This is better supported, and in the video it stresses this: "It All Began With Birth By Sleep". Sora was sleeping in KH1 when he first was being prepared to wield the keyblade, it is likely that the person talking to him was the Male chaser, and was guiding him, telling him how to defeat the darkness, telling him he would open the door to the light. It is also likely the shorter female chaser gave mickey his keyblade, and guided him to the realm of darkness to close the door to darkness. Then we can conclude that somewhere along the way after the door was closed, around the time of or after Castle Oblivion, when riku accepted his darkness and became twilight, that the taller female chaser gave him Road to Dawn, We can further see her as the voice in KH1 final mix, who is talking to him about the door that will soon be shut, and how his heart was left behind (which was why he couldn't recieve the keyblade there), he then wakes up in hallow bastion and, you know the rest, but in turn after he gte road to dawn it led to him getting power over more darkness, which is odd, but which in turn helped him capture Roxas, which made Sora whole again, which lead to the opening of the door to light after beating Xemnas.

So, since we have seen a picture of the knight with his mask half off, we have another piece to the puzzle. Now I'm not talking about Who this is, I'm talking about what this signifies. It means there was a Battle between Xehanort and the 3 knights. Ansem the Wise was beginning to Test on darkness in the hearts anyways, and darkness would have efused into the world, thus the chasers where about to disperse the keyblades, but Xehanort, who intentions are not clear to me, tried to stop them, that we can be certain. One theory is that he did not want another keyblade war, or maybe he realized the keyblades had something to do with the continuing darkness. What ever the reason, we knoww he was eventually defeated, and the chasers threw him into radiant garden and wiped his memory. HE then began testing on hearts, and when he separated his heart from his nobody, he sent kairi out to find a the secret behind the keyblade (he had obviously overheard king mickey and Ansem the Wise talking, and he was the one who opened the door to radiant garden heart, which may signify ongoing plots managed by the knights, since they could unlock the door with their keylbade). So we know that this is where Sora gets his keyblade of light, and we know somehow kairi got to the door and lost her heart (which may signify 'something' leading her there) thus making sora go on his journey and finally close the door to darkness, eventually opening the door to light.

So we can see that Xehanorts motivation behind wanting to stop these chasers was because they where merely mainting the balance between light and darkness, darkness gained too much leverage so they balanced it by influencing those who could increase the light and bring down the darkness to equalize it. Xehanort obviously must have been a child of the people who fought over the light and created darkness, and must have wanted to bring things back to normal where there was only light.

The lost two could refer to the two keybladers who where not around anymore who where fighting the keyblade war, so now there had to be given keyblades to new people, mickey and sora, and they needed riku to help out.

The Lost two do not signify anything as to how future keybladers would be chosen, the Chasers maintained the balance of light and dark, i this theory, and the only way to do that was to get new keybladers. In this theory the number of keybladers is never specific as with the plural form of keyblades is never said threw a number. So the lost two could have been the only two, or just two important people.

The keyblade Riku wielded when controlled by ansem does not fit into our standard category of keyblades, nor the Ansem's Report 9. It unlocks the darkness in hearts, but it does not per say open or unlock any doors, and is made of the princess' hearts. If the Keyblade holds phenominal power then could we really measure it out to even the princess's of heart? I'm not certain that we could, however this is one of the uncertains as to we still have not been givin any clues of what a keyblade is made of anyways.

Further more we may wonder if one of the lost two, the saver in this case, is who Xigbar was refering to when he said he reminded him of someone.

Welll there is my theory, it all ties together Very Very nicely in my opinion, builds its own proof ontop of itself, and is stable. Tell me if you see any flaws and I will gladly look to see if I should include something else i must have left out, since i was reviewing many topics at once while writing this so i don't remember if i got them all down.

A summary if you will:

The Shadow Figure is Xehanort.
The 3 Knights are the Chasers, and gave out the Keyblades to balance the Light and Darkness, and have given them out before.
The lost two are likely the chaos and savers wielders who fought in the keyblade war, although there could have been many more as keyblades is plural and undefined at the moment.
The Chasers aided Sora, Riku, and Mickey in closing the door to darkness, and in the long run of opening the door to light.
Birth By Sleep refers to the dreams that Sora and maybe the others had about the platforms and eventually leading to them about to recieve their keyblades.
The Secret Ending is perhaps a Flashback of Xehanorts Memory

(If any proof is needed look above)

Last edited:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
That's a pretty profound theory. Not that that's a bad thing... I'd say it's quite solid. It's just a lot to take in. Boiling it down to the main point at the end would make it easier to understand and to comment on.

Interesting assumption, nonetheless.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i dont usually read peoples theorys to the end but this one was pretty interesting.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
If Sora and Mickey needed Riku's help, then wouldn't it say the lost 3? And I don't know if this has and relevence, but Riku created his keyblade didn't he? So would he not had any part in this if he had not created his own keyblade? Even though he was posessed and the blade was not a standard keyblade. With Ansem(Xehanotr's Heartless) completly through the whole thing out of wack. Mabey...I don't know.

Tokyly

The Lost two do not signify anything as to how future keybladers would be chosen, the Chasers maintained the balance of light and dark, i this theory, and the only way to do that was to get new keybladers. In this theory the number of keybladers is never specific as with the plural form of keyblades is never said threw a number. So the lost two could have been the only two, or just two important people.

The keyblade Riku wielded when controlled by ansem does not fit into our standard category of keyblades, nor the Ansem's Report 9. It unlocks the darkness in hearts, but it does not per say open or unlock any doors, and is made of the princess' hearts. If the Keyblade holds phenominal power then could we really measure it out to even the princess's of heart? I'm not certain that we could, however this is one of the uncertains as to we still have not been givin any clues of what a keyblade is made of anyways.

Further more we may wonder if one of the lost two, the saver in this case, is who Xigbar was refering to when he said he reminded him of someone.

(Will edit important things to first post)

Tokyly

Thanks Guys, and yeah, I've been thinking of all this for a while, I just never put it down on type and print lol.

Its just that I see so many people posting things when people bring up topics like who they think someone is or what they think will happen or happened, when if you look at it logically, what they're saying doesn't make sense lol.

I just hope this can clear some things up with some people, and stay a good solid theory that makes sense and is one of the few that can prove themselves with all around info from official sources instead of people just guessing.

darkside riku

really, i think u thought this out wat too much. i mean u have had to have a lot of time on your hands, but good job definately. but im gettin tired of theories. i just want to see the truth for myself, ya know.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
i just want to see the truth for myself, ya know.

Don't we all? Seriously.

I don't think you put too much work into this theory. No, you merely gathered lots of evidence and facts and meshed it all together into one big organized theory. It can be pretty convincing for some, but I won't believe anything until the real thing comes out.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Hmm not bad. It seems a majority of good theories do come from the members who have been here the longest. But still it is a theory with flaws. I'll try my best to analyze it.

It is revealed Indefinitely no matter how hard you try to say 'but he also said . . .' he indefinetly said that it was IN. THE. PAST. but could be thought of as in the future, you with me? it was in the past!

Well yeah, according to Nomura the Secret Ending did take place in the past. But just because the Secret Ending takes place in the past, that does not mean that the next installment will to also. It is probably just an episode that would be expanded and used in the next Kingdom Hearts game possibly. But if you weren't implying that the next installment would be in the past, than this does not apply to your post.

Based on the knowledge here, we can presume that the fight between the chaos and saver keybladers has already happened, where the chaos wielder raught choas upon the worlds until the other saved the worlds, two different legends with one commonpoint is not uncommon.

How can we assume that Keyblade legend already happened. I agree with you a little bit although it leaves us a little open about the subject. Like why do you think that the Keyblade Legend was already based on things that happened before the 3 Knights appeared?

Thus We can assume that these knights (and based on the keyblades they picked up, the male picking up the keyblade of light, the shorter female picking up the keyblade of darkness and The taller female picking up the keyblade of twilight, road to dawn is how i may refer to them) are the so called 'Chasers' Who send out the keyblades and or chase the next to be keyblade masters around waiting for the opportune moment to give them their keyblades (and being the voices who tell sora the words keyblade over and over).

Well you do realise that it was the shorter Knight who picked up the Way to Dawn, not the tall female? The definate female Knight picked up the darkness realm's Keyblade. If it was a simple mistake I understand.

If the 3 Knights were the Chasers and they were as strong as most would think, how come they have to search for the Keyblades instead of just summoning them? If they are so powerful as you go on to you say, then why did they have to walk to the waste lands to pick up the Keyblades? If they had the power to send the Keyblades to potential wielders across realms and worlds, how come they did not call apon the Keyblades in the Secret Ending? That is why I don't really agree with this whole 3 Knights being the Chasers thing, well at least the 3 Knights would not be considered Chasers, but just previous Keyblade wielders.

But I'm not so sure about the Chaser thing, I've always considered the Chasers as the new enemies, but your usage of the Chasers sounds good so therefore I will use this as my backup to combat your theory. But I don't think the 3 Knights could be them acoording to the lack of power they have.

This is better supported, and in the video it stresses this: "It All Began With Birth By Sleep". Sora was sleeping in KH1 when he first was being prepared to wield the keyblade, it is likely that the person talking to him was the Male chaser, and was guiding him, telling him how to defeat the darkness, telling him he would open the door to the light. It is also likely the shorter female chaser gave mickey his keyblade, and guided him to the realm of darkness to close the door to darkness. Then we can conclude that somewhere along the way after the door was closed, around the time of or after Castle Oblivion, when riku accepted his darkness and became twilight, that the taller female chaser gave him Road to Dawn, We can further see her as the voice in KH1 final mix, who is talking to him about the door that will soon be shut, and how his heart was left behind (which was why he couldn't recieve the keyblade there), he then wakes up in hallow bastion and, you know the rest, but in turn after he gte road to dawn it led to him getting power over more darkness, which is odd, but which in turn helped him capture Roxas, which made Sora whole again, which lead to the opening of the door to light after beating Xemnas.

If you are trying to say that there are a possible 3 Chasers and they speak to the upcoming Keyblade wielders and they give them information. If that's true than I could believe that. But it was mentioned in Kingdom Hearts 2 that Mickey stumbled across darkness Keyblade and some how became its wielder. So it would be rather difficult to prove that Mickey had a voice telling him what to do. I think the only reason why Sora got a voice in the first place was because the realm of light was in danger, and it was Sora's goal to beat the darkness. We don't know if Mickey experinced the opening sayings, there is no proof to explain that since he was not actually chosen. It was stated that he found the Keyblade, maybe his strong heart allowed him to wield it. Well here is where you messed up pretty big. It was actually Mickey who helped Riku through the realm of darkness when Riku's heart had left his body. A few key words proves this fact. "I've found the Keyblade for this side" This means that it has to be Mickey, no doubt. Its kind of hard to prove that Riku had a voice also.lol When Riku took his darkness and considered it apart of him, it is true that he had become the perfect balance. Maybe since his darkness and his light were evened out and he had a rather strong heart, it led him to become the Keyblade wielder of the inbetween. Maybe because he took the middle road, it led him to achive such a goal in the long run. But it is still kind of hard to prove that he had a voice because we have no proof of it.

So, since we have seen a picture of the knight with his mask half off, we have another piece to the puzzle. Now I'm not talking about Who this is, I'm talking about what this signifies. It means there was a Battle between Xehanort and the 3 knights. Ansem the Wise was beginning to Test on darkness in the hearts anyways, and darkness would have efused into the world, thus the chasers where about to disperse the keyblades, but Xehanort, who intentions are not clear to me, tried to stop them, that we can be certain. One theory is that he did not want another keyblade war, or maybe he realized the keyblades had something to do with the continuing darkness. What ever the reason, we knoww he was eventually defeated, and the chasers threw him into radiant garden and wiped his memory. HE then began testing on hearts, and when he separated his heart from his nobody, he sent kairi out to find a the secret behind the keyblade (he had obviously overheard king mickey and Ansem the Wise talking, and he was the one who opened the door to radiant garden heart, which may signify ongoing plots managed by the knights, since they could unlock the door with their keylbade). So we know that this is where Sora gets his keyblade of light, and we know somehow kairi got to the door and lost her heart (which may signify 'something' leading her there) thus making sora go on his journey and finally close the door to darkness, eventually opening the door to light.

Well not really much to say here. But if you are trying to say that it is Xehanort, than you are mistaken. Xehanort had silver hair and yellow, orange type eyes. But if that is not what you are saying, than we can drop the idea. But we'd have to assume that Xehanort was the shadowy figure instead of the Knight with the cracked helmet because of obvious features. Maybe Xehanort did attack the 3 Knights and it resulted in the Tall Knight getting his helmet cracked possibly. But like I've said before, I doubt that the 3 Knights were the Chasers. Its possible that sometime later Xehanort came across the Chasers and the following happened. Well it is kind of difficult to come up with plots for Xehanort. We don't know what he could have been up to, so it is rather difficult to assume the following with out proof.

So we can see that Xehanorts motivation behind wanting to stop these chasers was because they where merely mainting the balance between light and darkness, darkness gained too much leverage so they balanced it by influencing those who could increase the light and bring down the darkness to equalize it. Xehanort obviously must have been a child of the people who fought over the light and created darkness, and must have wanted to bring things back to normal where there was only light.

Well you have to realise that it must be balanced. If Xehanort wanted to bring light back to the world, that would end up as being a dead mission. Light filled the world, but people soon fought over the light, which created darkness in their hearts. But the children's hearts were still pure and they restored the world with their light. But the situation is still balanced. Light and Darkness must exist in the world because to much light could cause just as much damage as to much darkness. It has to be evened out or the world would become like the darkness realm. Sorry if I did not understand you a little, but Xehanort craves darkness. It would seem like Xehanort would be doing the opposite. It is still kind of hard to pull out proof right now because we don't know how he was like in the past.

The lost two could refer to the two keybladers who where not around anymore who where fighting the keyblade war, so now there had to be given keyblades to new people, mickey and sora, and they needed riku to help out.

It's quite possible that 2 of the 3 Knights could have been the lost two in years to come. We probably won't know for a while. I'm not saying its true, I'm just saying that it is a possibility.

Who knows? Its probably just some past Keyblade wielder he was ranting about. I think the whole point was for us to discover that there were multiple Keyblade wielders in the past and that Sora was not quite up to their standards acoording to Xigbar.

Finally finished.:bored: That took a long while.lol Just don't have me do it again okay..:unsure: But your theory was actually okay, although it did have flaws. You need to look at both sides heck even 3-4 sides of the same topic before you start calling things a fact. But my brain is seriously drained right now.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Very good and detailed theory. But, I find it hard to believe that Xehanort was trying to bring back light. I think the 'Chasers' were trying to stop Xehanort, not the other way around. And if Xehanort fought the 'Chasers', which he probably did, it would have to have been a great conflict. Almost like a war.

The Conquerer said:
If the 3 Knights were the Chasers and they were as strong as most would think, how come they have to search for the Keyblades instead of just summoning them? If they are so powerful as go on to you say, then why did they have to walk to the waste lands to pick up the Keyblades? If they had the power to send the Keyblades to potential wielders across realms and worlds, how come they did not call apon the Keyblades in the Secret Ending? That is why I don't really agree with this whole 3 Knights being the Chasers thing, well at least the 3 Knights would not be considered Chasers, but just previous Keyblade wielders.

Well, do you remember that 'thing' that was destroied as the first 'Chaser' began to walk foward? Some type of beast or something. I think they went to the wasteland to fight off that thing (Could have been more, which could explain why the other two Chasers arived later) and that is when Xehanort comes. Even though Xehanort lost, he must be extremely powerful since his Heartless and Nobody are the strongest ones on KH. I think the Chasers went there to stop Xehanort from doing something.

The Conquerer said:
Well yeah, according to Nomura the Secret Ending did take place in the past. But just because the Secret Ending takes place in the past, that does not mean that the next installment will to also. It is probably just an episode that would be expanded and used in the next Kingdom Hearts game possibly. But if you weren't implying that the next installment would be in the past, than this does not apply to your post

I agree with you. That secret ending takes place in the past, but also in the future. This leads me to believe that the role of KHIII is to prevent the Keyblade Wars from happening again. Also, that Xehanort will come back as he was in the past.

ozymandius

If Sora and Mickey needed Riku's help, then wouldn't it say the lost 3? And I don't know if this has and relevence, but Riku created his keyblade didn't he? So would he not had any part in this if he had not created his own keyblade? Even though he was posessed and the blade was not a standard keyblade. With Ansem(Xehanotr's Heartless) completly through the whole thing out of wack. Mabey...I don't know.

You really are clueless aren't you? Riku did not create his Keyblade.

As for the theory, one of the few plausible ones I've seen. Super Duper! Neato gang!

BlackmageAp

Awards
Wow, that's the first time i've actually taken time to really read this. I love the theory, it's seems very good, and perhaps even very accurate. I actually had something to add. When i saw it say, "the 2 lost ones" a thought came to my mind? Could it have meant Roxas and Namine? I know it doesn't make much of a connection, but it kinda seems like it might fit in if you know what i mean.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
I ment to say Riku, under Ansems influence, harnessed the power of princess heart to HELP create a blade. That ultamitly was never supposed to excist. And only purpose was detect and unlock princess heart. And afterward Unlock the Final Door. And even at the end Riku somehow kept the keyblade which is amazing. But I find sence it was supposed to be, why did it appear in the field of Keyblades? Why didnt it just not exsist anymore? Its purpose was served.

mastermind2076

(Will edit important things to first post)

or when Xigbar said "wow u dont look like half the hero the others were" maybe he is referring to other keyblade masters..I would assume so...and if he is..maybe one of the others are the lost two....

mastermind2076

You really are clueless aren't you? Riku did not create his Keyblade.

As for the theory, one of the few plausible ones I've seen. Super Duper! Neato gang!

yea u really have a good point
how could the riku make his keyblade if its in the secret ending to kh2 which takes place in the past...he somehow for some reason was chosen by it...but why and when?

mastermind2076

Hmm not bad. It seems a majority of good theories do come from the members who have been here the longest. But still it is a theory with flaws. I'll try my best to analyze it.

Well yeah, according to Nomura the Secret Ending did take place in the past. But just because the Secret Ending takes place in the past, that does not mean that the next installment will to also. It is probably just an episode that would be expanded and used in the next Kingdom Hearts game possibly. But if you weren't implying that the next installment would be in the past, than this does not apply to your post.

How can we assume that Keyblade legend already happened. I agree with you a little bit although it leaves us a little open about the subject. Like why do you think that the Keyblade Legend was already based on things that happened before the 3 Knights appeared?

Well you do realise that it was the shorter Knight who picked up the Way to Dawn, not the tall female? The definate female Knight picked up the darkness realm's Keyblade. If it was a simple mistake I understand.

If the 3 Knights were the Chasers and they were as strong as most would think, how come they have to search for the Keyblades instead of just summoning them? If they are so powerful as you go on to you say, then why did they have to walk to the waste lands to pick up the Keyblades? If they had the power to send the Keyblades to potential wielders across realms and worlds, how come they did not call apon the Keyblades in the Secret Ending? That is why I don't really agree with this whole 3 Knights being the Chasers thing, well at least the 3 Knights would not be considered Chasers, but just previous Keyblade wielders.

But I'm not so sure about the Chaser thing, I've always considered the Chasers as the new enemies, but your usage of the Chasers sounds good so therefore I will use this as my backup to combat your theory. But I don't think the 3 Knights could be them acoording to the lack of power they have.

If you are trying to say that there are a possible 3 Chasers and they speak to the upcoming Keyblade wielders and they give them information. If that's true than I could believe that. But it was mentioned in Kingdom Hearts 2 that Mickey stumbled across darkness Keyblade and some how became its wielder. So it would be rather difficult to prove that Mickey had a voice telling him what to do. I think the only reason why Sora got a voice in the first place was because the realm of light was in danger, and it was Sora's goal to beat the darkness. We don't know if Mickey experinced the opening sayings, there is no proof to explain that since he was not actually chosen. It was stated that he found the Keyblade, maybe his strong heart allowed him to wield it. Well here is where you messed up pretty big. It was actually Mickey who helped Riku through the realm of darkness when Riku's heart had left his body. A few key words proves this fact. "I've found the Keyblade for this side" This means that it has to be Mickey, no doubt. Its kind of hard to prove that Riku had a voice also.lol When Riku took his darkness and considered it apart of him, it is true that he had become the perfect balance. Maybe since his darkness and his light were evened out and he had a rather strong heart, it led him to become the Keyblade wielder of the inbetween. Maybe because he took the middle road, it led him to achive such a goal in the long run. But it is still kind of hard to prove that he had a voice because we have no proof of it.

Well not really much to say here. But if you are trying to say that it is Xehanort, than you are mistaken. Xehanort had silver hair and yellow, orange type eyes. But if that is not what you are saying, than we can drop the idea. But we'd have to assume that Xehanort was the shadowy figure instead of the Knight with the cracked helmet because of obvious features. Maybe Xehanort did attack the 3 Knights and it resulted in the Tall Knight getting his helmet cracked possibly. But like I've said before, I doubt that the 3 Knights were the Chasers. Its possible that sometime later Xehanort came across the Chasers and the following happened. Well it is kind of difficult to come up with plots for Xehanort. We don't know what he could have been up to, so it is rather difficult to assume the following with out proof.

Well you have to realise that it must be balanced. If Xehanort wanted to bring light back to the world, that would end up as being a dead mission. Light filled the world, but people soon fought over the light, which created darkness in their hearts. But the children's hearts were still pure and they restored the world with their light. But the situation is still balanced. Light and Darkness must exist in the world because to much light could cause just as much damage as to much darkness. It has to be evened out or the world would become like the darkness realm. Sorry if I did not understand you a little, but Xehanort craves darkness. It would seem like Xehanort would be doing the opposite. It is still kind of hard to pull out proof right now because we don't know how he was like in the past.

It's quite possible that 2 of the 3 Knights could have been the lost two in years to come. We probably won't know for a while. I'm not saying its true, I'm just saying that it is a possibility.

Who knows? Its probably just some past Keyblade wielder he was ranting about. I think the whole point was for us to discover that there were multiple Keyblade wielders in the past and that Sora was not quite up to their standards acoording to Xigbar.

Finally finished.:bored: That took a long while.lol Just don't have me do it again okay..:unsure: But your theory was actually okay, although it did have flaws. You need to look at both sides heck even 3-4 sides of the same topic before you start calling things a fact. But my brain is seriously drained right now.

well since some of u think a chaser can summon keyblades and assign them to different people then
maybe riku is a chaser..cause in KH2 he made a keyblade for kairi right then and there....

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Frankly, Tokyly, I would disprove everything in your large and unorganized jumble of other people's theories... but it's far too long and I'm too lazy. I'll only say this:

1. Nothing is certain.

2. Chasers are metal workers. Don't assume the knights to be them.

3. What Nomura said about past and future was only saying it won't be a direct sequel to KH2. It will be seperate from the main series.

4. Nothing is certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back