• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret place drawings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blobbity

yeh they r. i think there is one of him fighting a dragon (???I cant remember???) which could be Malificent

iluvriku

yeah i was looking at the pictures and i thought i saw donald and one that looked like a heartless but i don't remeber which one

A

Audo

Riku's head is in there bobbity? Anyways ya those drawings are cool (I wish i had a secret place) Theres also a pic of a Chocobo with and X through it symbollizing that there is no rideable chocobo in the game lol

darkweilder

i've seen kingdom hearts litterally i've seen the dark place inside kingdom hearts itself there are pictures that look like the buildings.....BTW Riku-keyblade i have a secret place it's by a lake and there are alot of rocks it's very pretty during midday.

blobbity

cool i wish i had a secret place...and yes, Riku drew his head on the rock coming out of the ground...comedy gold. HAHAHA!!!

Radical-Edward

there's a crossed out chocobo on the right wall ajacent to the entryway, it's right next to a pict of donald

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
darkweilder said:
i've seen kingdom hearts litterally i've seen the dark place inside kingdom hearts itself there are pictures that look like the building.
Wow! Really! I'll have to look at that. That would be freaky to see the Door Of Darkness drawn in a picture in a light world. But then again Destiny Islands was said to be tied to the darkness. *Gasp* Maybe Destiny Islands isn't a light world, but a dark world! O.O Maybe Sora is dark, and he realizes it in KH2 or somethin'. I have no idea.
[On topic]
The only two I've seen that seemed reliveant are a picture of Darkside, and one of Sora and some girl, (Probly Kairi) and Sora's swinging his sword around, and there's meteors in the sky. If you've played COM you know what I'm talking about.

Dual Wielder

this might be a crazy time to bring out a theory, but there is a chance that this might link to the theory of their entire adventures being something that is dreamed up...
unless it turns up like a wierd version of the matrix, 'when you hear stories about magic, its the heart of the world doing something it shouldnt be doing'...
lol...
but thats kinda wierd, its like a premeditated adventure, or rather a clever easter egg planted by square...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back