• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*secret video theory* READ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivions_Heart

Hey I just came up with a theory.People are saying the video is a spin off for kh3.Then people are saying ''its in the past'' ''its in the fusture''..Well what if the videos part of the ending for kh3? I mean think about it,in deep dive they showed Kairi on the island watching a meteor like thing falling from the sky(riku and sora) and thats part of the ending for kh2.Now also im almost certain the huge thing that the knight finished off in the very begginning of the movie was Xarhnorts dragon..But then that would mean we didnt even finish him off in kh2,that must mean he escaped into kingdom hearts and created everything out of data for us to finish off.

just a theory,what you think

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
but... why would it be the ending?? Nomura wouldn't do that.. not THAT much of a spoiler geesh... No I dont think it could be the ending it wouldn't even make sense... well actually I dont know if it makes sense I have played kh3... Um I guess you can be right but I'm only saying that because nothing we say is either right or wrong since we know nothing

Oblivions_Heart

well yeah that would be a huge spoiler..but nothing else fits if it was way in the future or way in the past.i thought for a while that it all took place while sora was regaining his memories.but that didnt really fit either

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
nomura never said how far in the past or how far in the future the video took place. he just said it took place in the past but kinda in the future. we cant evan guess realy until further info surfaces. im guessing that it took place in the past. i dont know how it could take place in the past and future...

Oblivions_Heart

couldnt it take place in the land of nothingness..?..like outside of the land it could be the future but inside it time is all messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back