• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sentiments of BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveytigers

I hope if they do an awakening they only do it in a movie otherwise you would have to play through it with all three characters. Didn't Nomura say that BBS had three modes one for each character?

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
I hope if they do an awakening they only do it in a movie otherwise you would have to play through it with all three characters. Didn't Nomura say that BBS had three modes one for each character?

yes but its not like your going to do the same thing 3 times. they split up at the beginning, take different paths toward the same goal.... so each of their scenario's is different

Macabre

Gold Member

Yes.
BBS will have three scenarios and each will have different characters to play with.
Terra is playable in his scenario,Ven in his scenario and there is a third scenario,but whose will it be ha syet to be seen.

I think the Awakening will appear in BBS,but in a cutscene or an FMV.

iloveytigers

do you think all of the ending bosses will be the same though. It would be cool if in part of the game your took control of the character in their part of the secret ending video and could see the others fighting around you :)

The third scenario is obviously Aqua's right? If not maybe You could play as MX which would PWN.

Macabre

Gold Member
do you think all of the ending bosses will be the same though. It would be cool if in part of the game your took control of the character in their part of the secret ending video and could see the others fighting around you :)

Nope,they'll each have different bosses.

like Terra's final boss will be Master Xehanort,Ven's will be DS and Aqua's will be Maleficent.

A

Azrael

The third scenario is obviously Aqua's right? If not maybe You could play as MX which would PWN.

It'll be too easy of course, haven't you learned from R/R in CoM.
Plus MX is a god from what we saw in the Secret Ending

KeyMaker

but kairi isnt a keyblader.. it'd be pointless(much like her character)

Are you stupid, there wouldn't be a game without her. There would be no oathkeeper, no namine, no 7th Princess of heart. no love rivalry between sora and riku you're crazy. Besides apparantly what we thought we knew about keybladers is changing, look at the keyblade war, and terra,ven, and aqua. Obviously there's a lot more to learn or for Tetsuya to create.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
There would be no oathkeeper, no namine, no 7th Princess of heart.Besides apparantly what we thought we knew about keybladers is changing, look at the keyblade war, and terra,ven, and aqua. Obviously there's a lot more to learn or for Tetsuya to create.

i fixed your statement. there is no love rivalry... kairi loves sora, sora nor riku love kairi

Macabre

Gold Member
Where did you figure that out? ( as to the characters final bosses ) And this is probably a silly question to you, but who is DS. Is that the one with the helmet and red and black outfit?

I just gave an example of who the different bosses may be.
And yes,DS is the one with the helmet and wears the suit that looks similar to what Riku wore when he was possessed by XH.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Are you stupid, there wouldn't be a game without her.

It's Sora's story, not Kairi's.

There would be no oathkeeper

Seeing how the Oathkeeper holds Namine's colors and design and her Paopu Good Luck Charm half of the time, I think there would've been.

no namine

Namine could've easily been connected only to Castle Oblivion. Nomura said she wasn't originally connected to Kairi. In a way, there wouldn't have been a need for Kairi without Namine if you believe him.

no 7th Princess of heart.

Ariel? Pocahontas? The white cat from the Aristocats?

And KH1 can be KH1 if you replace Kairi with a magical shoe that came from another world both Sora and Riku held dear. Some love triangle.

(and in case anyone was wondering, I was linked here. won't say by whom, just say I'm not hunting this down THAT much XD)

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
It's Sora's story, not Kairi's.

Seeing how the Oathkeeper holds Namine's colors and design and her Paopu Good Luck Charm half of the time, I think there would've been.

Namine could've easily been connected only to Castle Oblivion. Nomura said she wasn't originally connected to Kairi. In a way, there wouldn't have been a need for Kairi without Namine if you believe him.

Ariel? Pocahontas? The white cat from the Aristocats?

And KH1 can be KH1 if you replace Kairi with a magical shoe that came from another world both Sora and Riku held dear. Some love triangle.

(and in case anyone was wondering, I was linked here. won't say by whom, just say I'm not hunting this down THAT much XD)

thanks for the back-up SA.. ^_^

KeyMaker

Are you people crazy Kairi is essential. There'd be no story, it just be gay love between Sora and Riku. Oh that's why you two are arguing with me. I don't have anything against you, but still you don't have to hate Kairi because you're jealous and stuff.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
thanks for the back-up SA.. ^_^

pfft, next time just pm me or something XD

Are you people crazy Kairi is essential. There'd be no story, it just be gay love between Sora and Riku.

Nah, Namine'd have kept them at the least bi if not downright straight.
And last time I checked, Sora chasing after Riku in KH2 is the story. Kairi was shoved in because Namine wanted to meet her Somebody so Axel picked her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back