• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MBO

I've just seen the magazine scan of the new images featuring Demix and Xaldin, and something caught my eye on the previous page:
http://www.khinsider.com/images/vjump072005_3.jpg
http://www.khinsider.com/images/vjump072005_4.jpg

On the first image, beyond the japanese text in white, I can see what looks like a white shoulder plate, an arm, and the hilt of a katana. On the second, a leg, with a long boot, and a stylish cape.

Now take a look at this, it's the official Sephiroth artwork for Kingdom Hearts 1:
kh-12.jpg

It is EXACTLY the same as the images I described.

So...if the person who submitted these magazine scans would be as kind as to scanning the previous page, and also translating any kind of information regarding Sephiroth in that page, I would appreciate it dearly.
I really hope Sephy returns in KH2. He's my favorite game character. And I really enjoyed fighting him on KH1.

Thanks for your attention.

MBO

I know it's not a screenshot, it's his artwork drawing for KH1...
Ease up, dude, how would I know about katanas or nodachis...I was just assuming, I don't know anything about ancient japanese history.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
you're right, sephy bein in KH2 would be AWESOME! imagine how much harder he would be....but i dont' think he'll be in it..but you never know, he could be!

MBO

He MUST be. :p
:D

...so, is there anyway I can contact the person who submitted these magazine scans? I'm really interested about the prev. page...hehe.

Heartless1990

REala728 said:
maybe he'll be the same then when you beat him he'll go into safer mode (i think thats what its called.. i remember it was a weird name)

Bizzaro (Big creepy thing)
Safer (Big flying cool thing that will slaughter you: Supa Nova)
Sephiroth (Cloud's omnislash slaughtered him...sigh...who do I root for T^T)

MBO

I want his Meteor to be stronger and bigger. :D
And lots of new moves to keep up with Sora's new skills and Brave Mode.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i wanna see supernova again!! j/k haha i'd be super paranoid wondering when it hits cause it takes like 3-4 min's just for the attack to finish.. but yeah safer would be a good challenge *pale horse*
dirty.gif

MBO

Well, Sin Harvest is Sephy's "KH Version" of Super Nova, in my opinion. =P

cursed keyblade

1) sephy will not be in kh2
2) if you look at thuis closly you can see that deep dive is a playable world http://www.khinsider.com/images/vjump072005_4.jpg (you might have to enlarge it to see what i mean) we see sora, donald, and goffy as well as 2 glowing eyes and sora in attack postion and the building the DWU ran up in asas

so what do you guys think?

MBO

REala728 said:
actually its heartless angel.. and dosnt he say "decend heartless angel" in kh.. it makes much more sence
I'd agree with you, so many people say it's Sin Harvest, but he says something different, but I couldn't figure out what he said.

When he's "energized" and unleashes "Heartless Angel", he says something but with such a low voice, he MUMBLES the attack...hehe...and I can't figure out what he says.

cursed keyblade

he says take this
MBO said:
I'd agree with you, so many people say it's Sin Harvest, but he says something different, but I couldn't figure out what he said.

When he's "energized" and unleashes "Heartless Angel", he says something but with such a low voice, he MUMBLES the attack...hehe...and I can't figure out what he says.

MBO

"Take this"?
Jeez. Lance Bass needs a little more imagination...

MBO

I still say they need someone else to make Sephy's voice.
Some guy from N'Sync...bah...lol. :p
I could make a better voice than him... =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back