• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth in KHII: Confirmed, Videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
BTW, Cloud's 22 in KH, so he's 23 in KHII. The Official KH1 site gave his age.

Squall's 25, so 26 in KHII. And just to ramble on more, Tidus is 13, Wakka's 15, Selphie's 13, Yuffie's 16, and Cid's 42. (All official ages from the Original Kingdom Hearts)

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
Cloud age (FFVII) 21, (KH) 22, (KH2) 23.

Squall (FFVIII) 17, (KH) 25, (KH2) 26.

Lance Bass has done many voice-overs for disney and other projects in the past and is actually a professional voice actor aside from being in NSYNC. He has credentials, talent, and a NAME. you see how hard disney tries to get FAMOUS voice actors to play the different Final Fantasy Characters, i think he deserves the credit. personally, i think Lance Bass did an amazing job, and Lance has experience doing many kinds of voices.

Crusader

Skåne, Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol system, Milkyway
pwn3d to the max said:
mr. 300 post, in the manual for ffv7 it said he was 18/19, that is where i got my numbers, 2 years could easileir be 3 years on age, he could have , but hey, i could be wrong. post=/= knowledge.
Im holding the manual for FFVII in my hand right now and it say that Cloud is 21. Aeris is 22. Tifa is 20. Barrett is 35. Red XIII is 45. Cid is 32. Yuffie is 16. Vincent is 27 (But Vincents age doesnt ad upp at al).
Thats it and thats that.

As for Kingdom Hearts Leon (Squall) is 25. Cloud is 22. Cid is 42. Selphie is 13. Tidus is 13. Wakka is 15. Yuffie is 16.
Dont know how old Aerith is but she should be around Clouds age since Cloud is a little older then her in Kingdom Hearts.

Legato2471

Could somebody post a link to that video or a forum topic where I can find it? Thanks

Owaz

Wow...I go through all that trouble of beating Sephiroth to just see him disappear...just wow...

I knew he'd be back in KH2. I mean it'd been kinda pointless to have him in the game at all if they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back