• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth. Is he PWN'able!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

yes he is pwn able i know ive killed him 257 times (yes im serious ive save the game just be for killing him) and i was only on lv 40 wiith kingdom key Sorry i don't meen to brag) i recommend hi-potions, and elixers also hav all the growth abilitys maxed also before i go keep an eye on his moves you will soon start to see a pattern!!:thumbsup:
257 times, eh? That´s some fighting, I guess you have much time in your hands..

Akans

「moriya」
yes he is pwn able i know ive killed him 257 times (yes im serious ive save the game just be for killing him) and i was only on lv 40 wiith kingdom key Sorry i don't meen to brag) i recommend hi-potions, and elixers also hav all the growth abilitys maxed also before i go keep an eye on his moves you will soon start to see a pattern!!

You don't need all that stuff, really. Determination works best. The sad thing is, my bro (in 5th grade) pwned sephy at lvl 40 or so with NO growth abilities in 3 days (that is to say he fought him for 3 days and then beat him). And he's not as good as me, but I still can't beat Sephy. Playing him a lot WILL reveal a pattern, and sooner or later, you'll learn how to dodge/block them through trial and error. But I'm too lazy to do that XD.
Yes, I know that doesn't help, but just keep trying! Don't give up!

the 2nd darkside

hey um no his not pawnable i'm lvl89 but i dont have the ultimate keyblade yet so yea i dont think he is

Sephiroth for life

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
use reflect when he goes to attack you
i use rumbleing rose keyblade cause it lets you do another finishing move
have elixers
use trinity limit
have high-jump - level 2
quick run - level 2
glide - level doesn't matter
aerial dodge - level doesn't matter hope i helpped

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Sephiroth is beyond PWN-able. Especially considering on FM+ you can equipped the "No Experience" ability. He can be defeated at lvl 1, which would mean all your stats are really low. So trust me He's beyond Pwn-able. He's no real challenge anymore. He was somewhat hard in KH1 and he got even easier in KH2; if he's in KH3 he'll most likely be laughable. Just like any other boss once you unravel his attack pattern the battle just because depressingly easy.​

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
My God, just because you can't beat him doesn't mean is isn't "pwnable". I've beaten him at level 1 without getting hit.

-I recommend using Decisive Pumpkin(Combo Boost) so that your ground combos will be stronger.
-Use the Reflect Combo(As shown in this video)
-Have hi potions in your shortcut.
-practice, and memorize his attack patterns.
-watch the video above.

^ The video is probably the best performances that you will find on youtube.
Watch some of his other videos. In my personal opinion, he is the king of KH.

M

Master Roxas

welll... I've beaten him with elixir ethers anda HI-potions... and I did it with a kingdom key so he is Pwnble

DaDarkDude

Just upgrade all of your drives to the highest and equip them al, especially glide and double jump. Use double jump when he is about to use Heartless angel, attack, then glide away when he shoots the mteors at you...

kawnur

Website
www.
Seriously, I'm, like, at level 80-something . . . And I still can't PWN Sephiroth. Please, feel free to shoot any type of advice in my direction. I've been trying to beat this guy for a month and a half now!

[you may now point and laugh]

eh, he may be easier than he was in KH1, but he is still by far the hardest boss in the game. im pretty sure I beat him first time at around level 60 (i cant remember exactly). everybody else is right. just memorize his moves, go on the defensive, and attack when you see an opening.

i havent fought him in a while so i cant give you any specific tips, but you can just conslt to everyone else for those! :thumbsup:

Windra

GAH! Sephiroth!
I spent - no joke - about five hours trying to knock that guy down and out, no go!
And I was at level 100. D<

After much frustration, I finally had to resort to the Gameshark.
The only advice I can offer is be quick quick with your fingers. He displays a pattern to his attacks sometimes - you have to keep your eyes open because they continuously change, and he's a rapid-paced fighter.

DaDarkDude

He's actually not that hard, he has a pattern, in the beginning, you press triangle, then keep attacking while he is close, when he comes to attack, back away then when he comes near you by teleporting, you start the attack, then finally when the screen goes dark click triangle.
There is also the meteor and Heartless Angel but those come up randomly.

Awards
He was hard, but not that hard. I suggest to keep using the trinity limit at him. Berserk also came in handy for me. And also, know what his attacks are, so when he does a move, you know what to do to counter it.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
You don't need Ultima.

I used Fatal Crest for a thrill.
Although I don't have finishers, i owned him faster.

Moncus

Although i doubt your still having problems with this guy, i'll post anyway.

Really sure, the first 10-20 times you fight him, it finna be hard and impossible because you cant afford to make too many mistakes like you can with other bosses. So in order to figure out how to fight him, you gotta fight him over and over again. As a general rule, always equipt at least Reflect and Cure as a shortcut. Have Second Chance and Once More abilities on. You MUST have at least your High Jumps and Double Jumps at lvl 2. (Thats what i had when i beat him recently. But i would recommend those two be maxed and glide also helps.) You use the double jump to get to sephiroth when he uses the attack when you get the halo put on you. Just fight him over and over again and you'll get it eventually. As you become more familiar with his attacks you start getting his health lower each try.

TrueRoxas527

QUOTE by Saiuo Takuma.
OK, to save me typing a lot again, here's my help I gave on another forum:

Originally Posted by Venominion
I found KH2 Sephy a lot easier than the KH1 Sephy. I beat KH2 Sephy at Level 43 on the Japanese KH2 when it first came out.

The key to victory is mainly playing defensive and afar, then attacking when you have an opening (I found Berserker very bad against him personally, I like my finishers)

Issen Flash is a good move to counter, it's simple to spot and counter too, just press Triangle. Though note - You cannot counter Issen Flash unless you are on the ground.

After he does a ground combo, you can get at him.

If he tries to hit you in the air, let him, then use Revenge Slash, followed by a combo.

Heartless Angel is annoying, but easy to spot, and easy to judge (eventually) if you can stop it or accept it and time a healing item to it.

He always follows Heartless Angel with Issen Flash.

It's generally a case of getting used to his moves.

And though I didn't use it myself, Reflect is apparently very useful against him, as well as Trinity Limit.

Finally, make sure you have a Keyblade with enough "reach" (though it's not mentioned in the game)
Ultima Weapon
Oblivion
Decisive Pumpkin
Guardian Soul

They are the best to use. Ultima Weapon is obviously the best, for it's MP Hastega....

Now, Terra, there's a tough KH opponent....
UNQUOTE
.....That's great advice, except the user it was originally posted by isn't the samename as your user name. Besides, if I didn't mention it before, I finally managed to beat Sephiroth in Kh2 at Level 57 on Expert. I had to try 25 times...

Assassin

You might need to level up more, equip elixirs, equip a strong keyblade and equip berserker charge.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Dude, Sephiroth is a bitch. First of off, you don't NEED Berserker Charge. When in Roxas' story, choose the defensive bat. Synthesize craploads of ATK up once you get to Sora's story.

By the time you reach 55, you're balanced enough to take down the big guy himself. Once you reach level 100, he wouldn't even be on your level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back