• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sephiroth's Return in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you like this story?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aragorn

Okay. how long will it take for the next chapter?
will it be more exciting?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Chapter 12: Spellcasting and Summoning

Sora and the group headed to the Third District. They came up to a door with a picture of a flame on it.
"I know this place," said Donald.
"Yeah, we came here before," said Goofy.
"Well let's go," said Sora.
The group had a difficult time crossing the moving rocks. When they finally got across the rocks, they went to the building and knocked on the door.
"Coming," said a voice. An old man opened the door. "Sora? Is that you!? I can't believe it!"
"Hi, Merlin! Can we come in? We need some help," said Sora.
"Come in!" Merlin said.
Everyone gathered into the house.
"Ok now, what can I help you out with?" asked Merlin.
"We need to know if you know a certain type of magic," said Sora.
"What kind?" asked Merlin.
"We need to get magic for placing seals on people," said Namine.
"Why do you need such magic? Who do you intend to place a seal on?" asked Merlin.
"It's a long story. So can you help us?" asked Sora.
"Well I can look," said Merlin. He got up and started looking through all of his books. After a while he brought a book over."This is it! But it's a very complicated spell! It may take a while to master," he said.
"Well I got an idea. How about I stay here and learn the spell and you guys go and get the Organization?" asked Namine.
"Ok, then! You can do that and after we kill all the Organization members, we'll come back for you. Then we can take on Sephiroth." said Sora.
"Wait a minute!" said Yuna."Is there something you can teach me?"
"What do you mean?" asked Merlin.
"Well I feel like I don't even help out you guys, I just want to help," said Yuna.
"Well I'll be busy with Namine, but I'm sure the Fairy Godmother can help you out," said Merlin.
"Who?" asked Yuna.
All the sudden, a women appeared in front of them.
"I am the Fairy Godmother! Do you wish to have power?"
"Yes," said Yuna.
"Well then, I can teach you the art of summoning. You will be able to call mystical creatures that can aid you in battle," said the Fairy Godmother.
"You can?" said Yuna.
"Yes, you can stay here too so I can teach you," said the Fairy Godmother.
"Yuna, should I stay here with you?" asked Tidus.
"No, you should go with them so you can help them out," said Yuna.
"Ok then," said Tidus.
Everyone was saying goodbye to Namine and Yuna. The group left and walked to the Gummiship. They all got in their seats.
"So where are we heading?" said Cid.
"We....don't know," said Riku.
"I guess we just have to go from planet to planet until we track them all down and they're all dead," said Sora.
"Ughhh, Ok," said Cid.
"Why don't we start by going to my castle?" said Mickey.
"Why there?" asked Riku.
"I just think we should start there," said Mickey.
"Ok then, I mean it is close to Traverse Town, so it won't take that long to get there," said Donald.
"Ok, let's go!" said Cid.
The Gummiship lifted into the air and flew off to Mickey's Castle.

To be continued..................

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Dude...It's just a fan fic, its a story I made up. I just happened to bring the Organization into my story. I can use them in my story.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I'm really sorry that I haven't posted the next chapter yet but I'm working on it.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T POSTED THE NEXT CHAPTER YET! I was having problems with my computer but now its ok! SO here is chapter 13, Once again I am really sorry! I will try to write my chapters quicker! So here it is!

Chapter 13: Mickey's Castle

The Gummiship finally arrived at Mickey's Castle. They landed right in front of the castle gates. Everyone got out and noticed a huge town close to the castle.
"It's good to be back home," said Mickey.
"Wow! Mickey this is your kingdom?" asked Kyle.
"Yep, I rule this beautiful town. Now let's go inside the castle," said Mickey.
Everyone walked up to the gates of the castle with Mickey in the lead. There were two guards by the gates. They were surprised when Mickey came.
"Your Majesty! Your back!" said the first guard.
"Where have you been!?" asked the second guard.
"I can't explain right now, we don't have time.We need to get in the castle," said Mickey.
"Ok then. LOWER THE GATES!" yelled the first guard.
The gates were lowered and the group went inside. They were walking through the hallways. They were amazed at how the inside of the castle was. They walked to the Throne room. When they went inside, Mickey saw Queen Minnie and Daisy.
"Mickey! It's you!" yelled Minnie.
"Donald! Your back!" yelled Daisy.
"Hi Queen Minnie and Daisy!" said Goofy.
"Where have you guys been?" asked Minnie.
The group explained their story to Minnie and Daisy.
"So you're after this Sephiroth guy, and his gang?" said Daisy.
"Yep," said Sora.
"What makes you think that they would be here?" asked Minnie.
"We're not sure, but we have to check every world we come across just in case they would be there," said Riku.
"Yeah, if we skipped a world, we would probably miss one of them," said Kyle.
"Hey we should check the town now," said Cloud.
"Yeah let's go, we're on an important mission," said Diz.
"I think you guys should go. I want to stay here to catch up with Minnie. In fact, I think Donald and Goofy should stay too," said Mickey.
"That's fine with me. We could go patrolling the town and you three can stay here," said Sora.
"Yeah, let's go," said Riku.
The group walked out of the castle and Mickey, Donald, and Goofy stayed at the castle. The group walked down a road that lead them to the town.
"Wow! This place is huge!" exclaimed Kairi.
"Yeah, we have to stick together or we could get lost in these crowds," said Leon.
"Well let's look around," said Tidus.
They all started walking around the crowded streets. There were many shops and buildings in the town.
"Man this could take a while," said Cloud.
They continued to walk the streets. After about two hours, they were about to give up.
"Maybe they're not here," said Sora.
"Yeah, let's go back to the castle," said Riku.
All the sudden, a hooded person saw them and secretly followed them to the castle. When the group arrived they were let back into the castle. The hooded figure was stopped by the guards.
"You cannot come into the castle right now!" said the first guard.
"Only those who are permitted by the king may pass," said the second guard.
"I don't care what you say! You're going to let me in!" said the hooded figure. Then the person took out bladed knuckles and killed the two guards. Then the person climbed up the gate and went into the castle.
"We're back!" said Sora.
"Any luck?" said Mickey.
"No," said Kairi.
"Yeah, I guess we should-" started Tidus.
Tidus stopped as he saw the hooded figure come in through the doorway to the throne room.
"Long time, no see," said the hooded person. She took off her hood and it was Larxene.
"How did you get in here!?" demanded Mickey.
"Well, let's just say you need to get better security," said Larxene. She raised her blades and everyone saw blood on them.
"You killed them!" yelled Sora.
"You guessed it!" said Larxene.
"Get her!" yelled Riku.
Everyone chased after her. Larxene ran into the courtyard and summoned heartless to attack them. Everyone was fighting the heartless. Leon killed some heartless and ran after Larxene.
"You guys get the heartless! I'll get her!"yelled Leon.
"Ok then!" yelled Sora.
Leon was running through the halls chasing after Larxene. She ran back into the throne room and Leon followed. Larxene started throwing punches with her bladed knuckles at Leon. Leon was trying his best to dodge her strikes. She ran back and yelled "THUNDER!" and hit Leon. He fell to the ground and seemed unconsious. Larxene walked up to him and smiled.
"Your so weak!" yelled Larxene.
Then Leon jumped back up and took his gunblade. He slashed Larxene across the in her stomach. She was defenseless for that moment.
"Who's the weak one now?" yelled Leon.
He struck Larxene down and killed her.
Leon ran back into the courtyard. There were still some heartless there. They kept attacking the heartless until they were all dead.
"So, I'm assuming you killed Larxene, right?" said Sora.
"Yeah," said Leon.
"Ok so I guess we should go now," said Riku.
"Yeah we still have to find the rest of the Organization," said Kyle.
"Yeah, well I'm sorry that we have to leave so soon Minnie, but we still have to finish this," said Mickey.
"I understand," said Minnie.
"By Daisy," said Donald.
"By Minnie," said Mickey.
Everyone finished saying good by to Minnie and Daisy. The group headed back to the Gummiship. They all got in their seats. The Gummiship lifted off the ground and took off into space.

To be continued................

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Chapter 14: Olympus Colliseum

The Gummiship was flying through space. The group was wondering where to check next. They were still searching for three other members of the Organization.
"So where are we going next?" asked Cid.
"I don't know...Sora, you tell us where to go. You're the one who visited all these worlds," said Riku.
"Let me think...Oh I know! Let's go to that Colliseum! Donald, Goofy! You remember, right?" said Sora.
"Yeah! I remember. It should be really close to us! Let's go!" said Donald.
"Alright then!" said Cid.
The Gummiship started heading for the Colliseum. Cloud didn't seem too happy about it.
"Hey Cloud what's wrong?" said Sora.
"Sora, don't you remember? This is where Sephiroth attacked both of us! Remember a year ago?" said Cloud.
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that..." said Sora.
"I just don't get it, how did he come back?" said Cloud.
"Don't worry, with our plan, Sephiroth can never come back," said Sora.
"I hope so," said Cloud.
The Gummiship had arrived at Olympus Colliseum. Everyone got off the ship.
"Ok, let's go in," said Sora.
The group walked into the main hall of the Colliseum. When they got there, Sora saw a familiar person.
"Hey, its Phil! Remember us?" said Sora.
"Oh yeah its the Junior Heroes," said Phil.
"We are not junior heroes!" said Sora.
"Yeah sure...so anyway, what do you need? You want to sign up for the games again?" asked Phil.
"No, we're looking for someone. Have you seen any strange people wearing black hoods?" asked Sora.
"No, haven't seen anybody like that," said Phil.
"ugh... Ok. Hey wait a minute! Where's Hercules?" asked Sora.
"I think he went to a town called Thebes," said Phil.
"I don't remember any towns around here," said Donald.
"Well its out there, you should probably go there. I mean, your looking for some hooded person and you might find them there." said Phil.
"Ok let's go! Well, bye Phil!" said Sora.
Everyone ran out of the Colliseum and looked off into the distance.
"Hey look! There's a town over there!" said Tidus.
"Let's use the Gummiship to fly over there, it looks pretty far," said Kairi.
"Yeah, it kind of looks like we would have to do alot of walking, so let's just use the Gummiship," said Kyle.
Everyone got back onto the Gummiship and flew to the town. When they got off, there was a huge town in front of them.
"Whoa! This is even bigger than the one at Mickey's castle!" said Tidus.
"Well, let's search, there could be a member of the Organization here," said Leon.
"Yeah, but it could take awhile," said Riku.
"Maybe we should go find Hercules, he could probably help us. I mean he probably knows the way around this town better than we do," said Sora.
"Fine, but now its going to take awhile to find Hercules," said Goofy.
"Let's just go," said Diz.
The group started searching all over Thebes. They checked in lots of buildings, and they seached all the streets. Then they finally found Hercules.
"Hey! Hercules! Remember me?" said Sora.
"Hey! Its Sora, Goofy, and Donald! How are you guys you doing?" said Hercules.
"We're alright. I was just wondering if you could help us," said Sora.
"Well, I'm a little busy right now," said Hercules.
"With what?" said Sora.
"I'm on a date," said Hercules.
"With who," asked Sora.
"Guys, I'd like you to meet Meg," said Hercules. A girl came out and tood by Hercules.
"Hello, I'm Meg."
"I'm Sora. This is Goofy, Donald, Riku, Kairi, Cloud, Leon, Diz, Mickey, Kyle, and Tidus."
"Well nice meeting you," said Meg.
"I guess if your busy we'll just leave," said Sora.
"Actually, I was just leaving. I have to be somewhere right now," said Meg.
"Where are you going?" asked Hercules.
"I just have to go now. Bye Hercules," said Meg, and then she ran off.
"What was that all about?" asked Sora.

-Meanwhile, in the UnderWorld-

"So Meg, did you find Hercules weakness?" asked Hades.
"No, I told you he doesn't have one," said Meg.
"He must have one!" yelled Hades, glowing red with rage.
"Well he doesn't! I told you what happened. I tried to ask him and then some kid came and-" started Meg.
"A kid! What was his name!?" demanded Hades.
"I think it was Sora," said Meg.
"That's the same kid who ruined my plan a year ago! I'm gonna kill both that kid and Hercules," said Hades.
"How do think you'll do that?" asked Meg.
"Don't you worry. I have an idea!" said Hades.
Then Hades made a black chariot appear. It was being driven by a strange winged beast. Hades got in the chariot.
"Cerberus! Make sure Meg doesn't leave the Underworld!" yelled Hades.
A giant three headed dog came and guarded Hades' palace. Then Hades drove off in his chariot.

To be continued........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back