• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sephys awakened!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth_spawn

Okay this is my first pathetic attempt at something like a fanfic...there will be something like 3 chapters to it so if you dont like the first one then just dont read anymore. THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT CLOUD TO DIE DONT READ! uuhhhh yea so here I go....
RATED PG-13 due to mild language

CHapter 1: Clouds Demise

Cloud was startled one day by the sound of thunder at the coliseum; but wait there was never thunder at the coliseum...
" What the hell?" Cloud muttered. "This is strange..." Cloud then sensed something foul approaching. He grabbed his Buster Sword and stood and waited. After about an hour he decided he was wrong and turned to go inside. Then a voice from behind him spoke...
" Well if it isnt Cloud!" said the voice. Cloud turned slowly, and was startled to see that Sephiroth stared at him from the middle of the arena. Clouds face grew pale.
" What? you look like you've seen a ghost."
"But h-how?" asked Cloud.
"Will, Cloud,...Will"
" I dont understand. "
" But thats not what i came here to tell you Cloud."
" Then What?!" Cloud Shouted.
" Im sorry." Sephiroth said as he slowly aprroached Cloud.
" What kind of fool do you take me for Sephiroth?"
" No Cloud i truly am sorry! " He eased his way closer to Cloud.
" You killed Aeris and thats something I will never forgive you for!"
" Then at least forgive me for THIS! Sephiroth said as he swung his masamune swiftly at cloud. But Cloud knew what was going on and ducked As he swung his sword at Sephiroths ankles. Sephiroth jumped and brought his masamune down unto cloud.
Sephiroth withdrew and leaned on his blood stained sword. Cloud just looked blankfully at Sephiroth.
" Whats the matter Cloud?" Sephiroth sneered. Blood dripped from clouds mouth as he uttered his last words..." I h..a...t..e ...y...o...u. and fell to the ground with a loud THUD!
" well, well. i suppose he wont be needing this." Sephiroth said as he grabbed the red round object from clouds Bracer..."Hmmm Zero-Bahumut.....Thanks Cloud." Sephiroth stood back and tried to teleport to another world but failed..." Hmm it seems i cannot teleport just yet....in that case..." Sephiroth reached down and unclipped a black phone from clouds belt...the PHS phone.....He dialed...
" Yes Tifa? Im gonna need you to come to the Olympus Coliseum...Cloud has had an...accident.
" an accident!"
" Yes an accident....but Tifa? make sure you bring everyone....."
" Wait how do you...Who is this?!"......*click*...
Sephiroth just stood back and smiled.

END OF CHAPTER 1

Yea i know no the greatest but i tried the next chapters should be better, and longer, i guess...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Its eh... so-so. Too bad you posted during the slow hours of the site. If anyone updates their fanfics[Like I'm about to do], or starts a new one, then you'll be in trouble. But its worth looking at the second chapter. I know how things can be, you start off the story slow, and it gets better, but nobody gives it a second glance. So you have to do something drastic to get attention. But anyway, it's alright.

Sephiroth_spawn

2nd pathetic attempt....YAY...okay i know it was a short battle last time but im sorry it will be better this time i promise. thank you for giving your time to read my story...

RATED PG-13 due to mild language

CHAPTER 2 - An Unexpected Turn of Events

Tifa, Barret,and Vincent were the only ones to make the trip this time. They had no idea of what was going on at the colliseum at the time but they were determined to find out. And what had happened to Cloud? Tifa was the captain of the gummi ship even though she didnt know jack shit about how to fly it. They had no warp gummi so that just made things worse. When they finally did reach olympus colliseum the gummi ship was so beat up they didnt even know if they could make the flight home!...So they landed.
They walked through the gates and were shocked at what they found..
" What in the Hell happened here?" Barret said. The Entrance to the arena was burning and chunks of it were missing and the fire had spread all around the coliseum; and in the middle of all the chaos was Cloud...it was clear he was dead. Tifa's knees buckled and she collapsed crying her eyes out.
" ITs all right Tifa!..Im sure he's...fine." Barret said trying to calm her. Meanwhile Vincent walked towards the Entrance to the arena inspecting the damage. He walked out of sight. Tifa calmed down little by little...It took about ten minutes to get her to calm down completley.
" Hey Tifa do you know where Vincent went to?" Barret asked.
"No"....Just then they heard gunshot off in the distance.
"Vincent!" they both said simutaneously. Then emerging from the flames was Vincent...just standing there.
"Vincent whats the matter?" asked Tifa. But Vincent was just wide eyed and standing there. Then all of the sudden Vincent dropped to the ground and from behind him came Sephiroth!
"S-S-Sephiroth!?" Tifa muttered. Sephiroth grinned.
" Are we seeing things?" Barret said.
" I dont think so.....ha ha ha!" Sephiroth shouted.
"Barret SHOOT!" Tifa said. Barret shot but Sephiroth seemed to dissapear into thin air.
" What the fu(l<?" said Barret. Then barret felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and Sephiroth chopped off his Left hand.
"Ahhhh! My good hand you dirty Bastard! Ill KILL YOU! Barret charged Sephiroth and tried to shoot him, but Sephiroth was too quick and Teleported behind barret taking a good slice at his back. Barret fell to his knees.
" Thats right...bow before me!" Sephiroth said.
" Never!" Barret bellowed at him. Then jumped up and shot at Sephiroth..only hitting the wall. Once again Sephiroth had dodged his bullets and take a slice at his back. Barret fell to the ground.
" FOOL!" Guns wont help you a bit!"...Sephiroth raised his sword preparing to kill Barret. But all Barret did was smile. " What are you grinning about?" Then He remembered....Tifa!
He turned around but not fast enough. Tifa had Clouds Buster sword and took a swing at Sephiroth, cutting into his ribs.
" ahh You little Bi*ch!" Sephiroth Shouted. Tifa swung again but this time Sephiroth Parried the blow and swung back. Tifa tried to dodge it But ended up getting sliced in the cheek ( and i mean the face. ) Sephiroth Jumped high into the air and was set on killing Tifa. He was dropping fast now with his sword in a jabbing position. But Tifa Heaved the buster sword with all her might and threw it at Sephiroth....This was unexpected. Sephiroth couldnt stop and the sword went right in him and out the other side. Sephiroth fell.
Sephiroth Was stuck in the ground. He was immobilized. His sword lay a few feet away...out of his reach. Tifa grabbed it and stood over Sephiroth. She took a swing.
" THIS IS FOR VINCENT!" she took another swing. "THIS IS FOR AERIS!" Then she held the sword high above her head. Sephiroth's pupils dialated. " AND THIS IS FOR CLOUD!!!" She screamed as she shoved the sword through Sephiroths Chest. Tifa felt like an animal...but then she felt good. She had avenged her friends deaths. So here the story ends. Her and Barret wobbled off to thier gummi ship. They had burried the bodys of their friends on the battle field. where they may rest in peace....or some shit like that i dunno.

THE END

hope you at least kinda liked it like I said im not good at writing stories. v_v

* story inspired by fallensephiroth *
so if you didnt like it its all his falt...hee hee

fallensephiroth

Sephiroth_spawn said:
* story inspired by fallensephiroth *
so if you didnt like it its all his falt...hee hee

What?:eek: Ha ha, just kidding!:p I liked it! I could actually picture the Coliseum on fire, with debris everywhere! Sephiroth and Tifa going at it! Very good story!

Give it a 9 out of 10! Good Job!:)

Now...I inspire you to make another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back