• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sepiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The background music can be very intimidating, the first time I versed Sephiroth xD.

GodofWar1 said:
Sephiroth is definitly the tuffest guy on this game there isnt really a strategy it all depends on how fast u are on dodgin the attacks
Yes,
If you can beat Sephiroth, then when it's time to face Ansem, you'll have no problem in defeating him.

Want a challenge?,
Verse Sephiroth on Expert Level on level 65 or lower, with no items/accessories only weilding the Kingdom Key.

KHrulz21

Ansem is PATHETIC compared to sephy. I started ansem on level 55 and beat him the first time i tried. is the final boss in KH2 as easy as ansem?(hope not)

jamietl

i find sephiroth really easy, hes really predictable in his attack pattern varying to what you do get 4 hit combo on him : tele-slash
uses multislash move on you: will always follow with a sinharvest
near enough every 3rd attack he will jump slash you when on 1st life bar.
if he jumps next to you and does a stationary slash he will follow up with flame pillar.

ill let you guys figure out the rest, but personally he just seems like a pushover. i found kurt zisa harder, took me over an hour to kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back