• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Setzer!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legato_Blue

Is anyone as excited about Setzer as i am... probably not... 75% of you probably havnt played ff6 which is my favorite ff. i hope his airship looks the same it was sick.

just a though: setzer is a card thrower/ gambler just like ruxodo...maybe they have some wagers.

G

GenoX

omg dude i love setzer he was my favorite ffvi person really then it was locke and i think he would look a little better in 3d but setzer is absolutely awesome but the one i really expect to see is Cecil from Final Fantasy II/IV

G

GenoX

Yea maybe but he is my favorite Final Fantasy Character besides Sin(if you can count him) and Seymour and Seymour would probably be cool too but i dont think he would really fit with Yuna and Rikku and Paine in their FFX-2 costumes

DarkOblivion

Is anyone as excited about Setzer as i am... probably not... 75% of you probably havnt played ff6 which is my favorite ff. i hope his airship looks the same it was sick.

just a though: setzer is a card thrower/ gambler just like ruxodo...maybe they have some wagers.

I have also played FF6, and I have to point out that it was way better than that damn overrated FF7.

anyway he wasnt realy my character, I never played with him, yeah on the last mission I had to.

but I dont like 2d sprites being converted to 3D, I always like the way they were in 2d

CidHighwind

setzer was second to only sabin and i wonder if setzers girl (cant remeber her name for the life of me but i do remember celes looked like her and she was an actress) will be at least mentioned or something but i doubt it
cecil was cool until he turned paladin then kain was coolest
ohh and hey i thought of the luxord/setzer connection first no fair hmph *sobs quietly in the corner*

Last edited:

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Another Final Fantasy Character?
I mean-I'm not mad, I love the series, but WOW. They have at least twice more than they did in Kingdom Hearts!
Speaking of that-is anyone keeping track?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back