• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► She'll be as good as new

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Cutters are among the most selfish people on this planet.

They never have to feel the pain it causes the bystanders who care about them to see them mutilate themselves like this.

It's incredibly painful to see someone you look up to covered in scars they gave themselves. They claim it makes them feel better.

You hurt the people around you much more than yourself when you cut. Get over yourself, and when your parents, or your friends, realize what you're doing to yourself, watch their expressions. Maybe you'll realize there ARE people out there who care about you.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
In a way, Katattack is right. Watching over people mutilate themselves is one of the most unbearable things to watch, and until you have to see someone you love doing it to themselves, you have no idea how heartbreaking it is. For example, if you saw your boyfriend doing it, you wouldn’t ever be able to continue. I’m guessing your friends and family would be horrified if they knew the truth.

But you know you can stop it, because you’ve managed to stop doing it before. Also, you know it’s a problem, so at least you can now try to resolve it. If it’s directly related to stress, then you just have to be selfish and focus on yourself, and give yourself some time to do things that make you happy. Like some others have suggested, finding distractions is a great idea. There are many options to cutting, such as venting your frustration with stress balls, punch bags, or just having a good cry, the effects of which are much less devastating.

These things can get cyclic – that no matter how many time you resolve to do it again, you find yourself doing it. I would also say that every time you feel the need to cut yourself, you phone a friend/boyfriend and tell them how you feel and what you’re about to do, they can you convince not to do it. It just provides and alternative to cutting.

I agree that the option of going to a therapist is pretty terrifying, so talking to all the people that care about you is important. Hiding it from people just adds stress that you really don’t need. Sometimes, talking to someone completely neutral can make all the difference too.

I think you’ll be fine, as long as you get adequate support. You’re absolutely lovely, and you wouldn’t want something like this to ruin your teenage years, so that when you look back, all you can remember is being depressed. The thought in itself is moderately depressing. Best of luck to you, Boonie <3

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
ER, you make my life.

Thanks for the advice, everyone. I'll certainly try them out, should the need ever arise.

<333

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
I find it hard to believe that you cut yourself. You're probably just posting this for attention on the forums. And if you do cut yourself you're deeply ****ed up. While the rest of the world deals with stress in positive ways you decide to cut yourself and post about it on video game forums. Do you really know how retarded you sound right now? You can't handle the normal stresses of everyday life but you're a master pharmacologist when it comes to what medicines "work" for you? What a ****ing idiot. You're better off dead. There is no medicine or cure for losers like you. You'll sulk pity from every crevice of this Earth.

Thank you for the very kind insight, Parks.[/sarcasm]

Also, CME, I have thought of cutting. I've considered it, and almost did it, and I found something occupy myself with.

Hanging out.

It might sound stupid (in fact, it does), but it's as simple as grabbing a book, sitting around with a family member on the sofa, and both of you reading seperate books. It really gives you the "warm and fuzzy" feeling inside.

Or, you can always play a game, write in a journal (I did this; I've had met with psychologists in the past), draw, ride a bike, go outside, lie on your bed, thinking, or talking to someone about it.

Remember, we're all here to help everyone, and I'm no exception =D If you need it, I'll listen.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Yo,if you just having trouble,as you mention,I will say something that everyone else has said,TALK TO SOMEONE!!!Here is a list of option:

Your friends
Your friends on the internet
Family members

and a few more I could say.Heck ill talk to ya if you want!!!I dont want anyone causing suicide like a relative of mine had....long ago....but lets not delve into that subject.So TALK TO SOMEONE.Like me or any of your friends,although I dont know you,im willing tomake friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back