• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shes Gone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Well, if you're cheering about it, I take it that you're glade about this situation. YAY! Congrats?

K

Kegluneq

wow if my gf broke up with me id be admiring my demon wings while i debate with satan on how to stop the human race from forever surviving :D

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I`m sorry. I have A boy friend but I don't get to talk to him.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
zhara_marie said:
SINGLE?????then what do u think of my life being single my whole teenage years?? :p u think it's easy???? :rolleyes:

no, not easier, just more dull. It's fun to know that you always have someone to be with. someone who will give up their own plans to spend time with you, and to cuddle with. I DO love cuddling :D

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Yargh...being single blows. I mean, it be boring having yer wallet emptied at a significantly slower rate. Women be nothing but trouble. That's why ye should be gay. It be just like hanging out yer first mate, and ye gets to do the nasty.

king-DAVID

zhara_marie said:
SINGLE?????then what do u think of my life being single my whole teenage years?? :p u think it's easy???? :rolleyes:

Your whole teenage years? Correct me if I'm wrong, but your just thirteen.You barely started your teenage years,and quite frankly you already sound desperate.Having a BF isn't something that you should necessarily be worrying about, especially at your age.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
yah see david, thats just the kind of attiude I hate......
me, I had my first DECENT kiss at ten. You can never start too early ;)

king-DAVID

innerdarkness said:
yah see david, thats just the kind of attiude I hate......
me, I had my first DECENT kiss at ten. You can never start too early ;)

Meh, you can hate it all you want.The fact remains that 13 is too young to be worrying so desperately about having a BF.I see nothing wrong with a 13 year old girl having a BF, but there is something wrong when she is so desperate to have one.It's not a necessity, or wouldn't you agree?

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
gotta go with that guy on this one. don't get a bf when you're 13. all that'll happen is you'll get funny/gross texts (if you have a cell phone) about what they're thinking. but i've NEVER done that. cause that's like, bad or somethin', i dunno.... :D wait til you're older. :D

M

MegaFlare

Meh, you can hate it all you want.The fact remains that 13 is too young to be worrying so desperately about having a BF.I see nothing wrong with a 13 year old girl having a BF, but there is something wrong when she is so desperate to have one.It's not a necessity, or wouldn't you agree?

Three cheers to King-DAVID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back