• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shinobi Of the World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Shukketsu watched his team mates argue. "I suggest you both shut up," he remakred at their immaturaty. Shukketsu looked over at Shinko. "You real should learn how to control you demon better." Then, he turned twords Kage. His eyes shuddenly turned into a shade of green. "And you. One," he proclaimed. "Don't EVER insult my fighting arts. And two, don't EVER piss me off! I hope you know my innard has a taste for the hearts of mortals." Shukketsu's eyes flashed back to their regular blue color. Then he turned to his sensei. "Please sensei, let's go before we kill each other."

Ultima Legion

It is a special place...A place of wonder and magi
Shinko's eyes flared, and for the first time in 4 years he got angry. Usually Kama took over then, as Shinko's anger was basically a cave entrance for him, but he decided to stay back, and observe this rare event.

"How dare you......HOW DARE YOU!!!! WHEN MY FATHER WOULD COME HOME AND BRUTALLY ATTACK ME, IT WAS KAMA WHO PROTECTED ME!!!! WITHOUT HIM, I WOULD BE DEAD!!!!!" yelled Shinko, his fury against Shukketsu shown vividly.
"WITHOUT KAMA, I WOULDN'T BE HERE RIGHT NOW!!! AND YOU DARE TO CALL HIM A DEMON????!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'VE GOT A BLOODY SPIRIT INSIDE YOU!!! I SHOULD LET KAMA LOOSE ON YOU!!!!"

Shinko crying tears of fury, pressed his hands together. He quickly formed 5 handsigns, and closed his eyes.
"Ninja Art.... TWIN POWER JUTSU!"
A double appeared, and a white fog wrapped round Shinko then travelled to the double. Both opened their eyes at the exact same time.

Kama smiled icily. Usually when he was summoned they were going to do THAT....He couldn't wait! He stepped forward, and stopped as Shinko's arm blocked his path.
"No," he said, with his tears leaving trails on his face,"Not that." Shinko, scared that he had yelled with such ferocity, hung his head.
Kama laughed and said "Seems like i'm rubbing off on you aren't i Shinko....Did you like it? Didn't it feel so liberating to speak your mind? Act without fearing the consequences?? WELL???!!!"

Shinko looked at the mirror on the wall beside him. And what he saw there almost made him cry.
He didn't see himself looking back. It was Kama looking through the mirror. He yelled out, throwing a kunai at the mirror. He didn't wish to see that face anymore. He clasped his hands together, and quickly ended the jutsu. He heard Kama sigh as he left, but he didn't care. He was too busy looking in the shattered mirror.
'What had happened to that care free, happy boy who always looked back? Where has he gone???'

Shinko looked up at Shukketsu. He lowered his gaze, crossed his arms over his legs, and rocked back and forth slowly.... He had almost done THAT.......last time he did it....his father died.......
He buried his head in his lap, not wanting to glimpse at his teammates after what he had almost done.....He waited for his Sensei's inevitable answer, saying he was to be evicted from the team......After what he had almost done, he wouldn't have been surprised if they evicted him from the program entirely....

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
Kage face palmed at the incident, he turned to Shukketsu he eye's looking absolutely ghoulish. "Bugiketsu I would like you to know two things one is that you don't scare me in the slightist cause I have seen true fear,True death in the face!" Kage said with a voice as cold as absolute zero. "Two you shall fell pain I only can imagine. Know to quote a famous ANBU captain. FALCON KICK!" Kage activated his Armor of Cerberus around his arms and legs. Kage kick Shukketsu really hard in his unmentionables really hard into the air. His hand ignited with flame. "FALCON PUNCH!" Kage punched Shukketsu into the wall causing his head to go threw the wall. Kage turned to Shinko and smiled at him. "You did good. You did good." Kage patted him on his back and helped him up.

Kage tuned to his Hotaru. "Sensei when are leaving?" Kage eye's the same ghoulish way they where before and his voice with the same chill, but he had a smile that made it all the creepier.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Shukketsu did end up flying threw the wall, but go right back up, seeming unharmed. "Please, Kage," he remarked almost laughing. "You fell for the oldest trick in my book." Shukketsu's face then began to break off. Peices of bark fell to the ground, revealing an almost doll like face. It was his puppet, he had manipulated from within the sack on his back. "And as for Shinko.........," he remarked. "I.......I did not know that....... I am sorry." Shukketsu began to walk twoards his other team mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back