• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shooter (sign ups and OCC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
In the lawless west the baddies walk tall and the innocent suffer.
This is where bounty hunters thrive, killing for pay and that special company.
If you want to survive longer than a quick breath then you need a gun and know how to use it.
Its a tough world out there, and it takes no prisoners.
So remember one rule: never surrender.

The Lay of the Land.
The West:
Where the nights are long and daylight short, you would do well to keep a torch near. This place is filled with scum, and not just the human kind. Out here we got vampires and werewolves, zombies and mummies, ghouls and goblins. And they all seem to have a taste for you, so keep an open eye and a loaded gun and you just might live to see the next sunrise.
All in all a bounty hunters paradise.

Boneyard:
Were the skeletons and vampires hang out.
Its a cemetery that stretches out for miles and miles. If you know whats good for you would do well to stay out. but that's no fun is it?
Lies between the West and the Deadlands.

The deadlands:
If you value your life seriously stay out.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

You
So what part do you play in this hell hole? Are you a baddie a goodies or one of those poor saps stuck in between? Better choose quick cause the suns setting and we all know what that means. Game time.

Creatures to look out for:
Vampires: Blood thirsty and the night life is for these guys. No sun for them, its kinda painful, so is silver and garlic. Supper strength, speed and night vision. Remember a steak to the heart kills.
(none of that twilight stuff.)
Werewolves: Moonlight brings about full transformation, but can still transform any other time. Something to note here, werewolves don't have to fully transform( besides during a full moon), they can transform certain body parts, mainly legs and arms. Weakness of silver.
Humans: Just your average gun wielding humans.

Rules:
You know, the basics.
No GMing, PPing, or Spaming.
Have fun.
This Rp is Rated R.

Template:

Name: ( what do you think?)
Race: (Vampire, werewolf , human Ect.)
Occupation:( what do you do? Bounty hunter, bad guy, gangsta? shop keeper? what?)
Appearance: (this is simple isn't it? pic with description would be nice)
History: (give me a little back ground story, maybe how you ended up in the West? How you came to your current occupation? Give it your best)

Accepted Templates:

Agonia La Muerte- Zaphod Beeblebronx
Hombre Lobo Vengador- FinalSora04

Parha Faye - Watson
Pete "Trick"Masuar- CD-Man2021
James Franklin-KNightof5orrow
Father Miguel-Wizard_of_Wumbo
Julius-Razputen

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Re: Shooter

Are Werewolves limited to shifting only during a full moon? Or only at night? Any at all? I'm kinda interested in making one.

edit: Haven't told you yet, so I will here. Love your user name. The Guide is pretty much my holy bible.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net

Name: Agonia la Muerte
Race: werewolf
Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wears a skull for a mask, secrecy purposes. Likes to keep it fresh by losing the shirt. Has three guns: a rifle with a scope and two beautiful .44 magnum revolvers. Wears tight jeans to keep it stylish. Has his handy dandy cross on his neck to ask for forgiveness after he splatters someones brains all over the place. Keeps the shoes up to date with some nice red converses.

History: Grew up on a nice farm with cows and all that jazz. He was a good boy, milked the cows, fed the pigs, brushed the horses. One day his father receives a letter. It says its time, that he need to do as he promised or bad things would happen. His father, being the old western type, says nope and gives his wife, two daughters, and son a gun, tells them that soon some very bad people will come and try to kill them. They come in the night, several bounty hunters, all around the house, guns blasting and all that such. Being the child he was he hides and soon the gun shots stop. He hears voices. He opens the door to find his dad laying against a door, holding his mother. She's dead and his two sisters are laying dead near her. A man walks in the door and points a gun at his fathers head.
"You should have fulfilled your promise, would have made a lot of people happy, including you. Pitty, now I have to kill you in front of your son." The man looks at the boy and smiles, gives a little wave and pulls the trigger.

Thats all Agonia la Muerte can remember. He can't even remember his real name so he picks the name "Agonia la Muerte"- "Agony of Death" as his new name. His mission is to find that man, that bounty hunter, and end his life as violently as he ended his fathers. So he goes to the bounty hunter capitol of the world and starts hunting.

Last edited:

FinalSora04

Awards

looks sick broski...i'll have my temp up soon

Edit:

Name: Hombre Lobo Vengador
Race: Werewolf
Appearance:
Human:
gunmanbyphantasmagoria5.jpg

Hombre has always been a mysterious person, he wears a black striped coat and always carries his pair of trusty pistols.
Wolf:
bountyhunterbykaylink.png

Sword:
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1261/sharpswordouchinessbyel.jpg

History:
Hombre Lobo Vengador was once your everyday bounty hunter, killing for his own selfish needs and not caring who or what he killed. But ever since Hombre had a run-in with an exeptionaly powerful werewolf named Granlobo. Granlobo took a Bite into Hombre's right arm and forever cursed him.Hombre has been seeking revenge ever since.

Hombre isn't ALL about seeking revenge now either, he is still the same cold-hearted killer he once was when he was but a mere human. Now he has a bonus feature, transformation into a werewolf.

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

I might join this... It seems like a basic enough idea to leave room for creativity... And it's a western. That last part's what got me.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Name: Parha Faye

Race: ???

Appearance: Very few things can be gleamed from Parha Faye's appearance. For one, it constntly covers itself in a ragged brown cloak. Beneath the cloak, it wears a cloth mask over its face, also brown. It covers the mouth, and most of the eyes, although it leaves enough room to generally see. Its eyes are brown, thus completing the motif... It is unknown what exactly, it is, although a few details can be gleamed. It does, in fact, eat and drink. Alchohol being a favourite. Also, it wears two pistols (or pistol-like guns, at the least) under its cloak, and uses them frequently, pointing either to a preference or a necessity. Technically, this brings us back to another point. To grab the guns, it lifts up its cloak, though it's fast enough that it's quite hard to see anything of detail. It does, however, wear pants. These being black, but of an unknown material. Parha Faye doesn't seem to have accented this garment with anything as it seems completely plain. However, it has no pockets on it, and Parha Faye typically keeps things it needs in a brown leather bag which it slings over its shoulders. It wears black boots beneath the cloak, as well, these appearing well-suited to combat.

History: The first record of this person came when Parha Faye checked into an inn to stay the night. Later that day, it stopped into the saloon for a drink. Some people bothered it when they noticed it speaking stream-of-consciousness, but it ignored them and went off to sit in a dark corner. When it lifted up its mask to drink, though only enough to uncover its mouth, a young "ruffian" decided to take a look. When it pulled down the mask, for the sake of remaining incognito, one can assume, seeing as many hold grudges, the drink spilled over the mask and cloak. At this point, the saloongoer who had bothered it in the first place laughed. Parha Faye decided he'd lived a bit too long. Fairly soon, the saloon was nearly empty of anything other than corpses, and it returned to its room for some sleep. The next day, it moved on, and simply wanders, periodically stopping at towns to eat, drink, and on some occasions do work. It seems fairly well off, despite the lack of income...

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Ohhh nice a bit o mystery. Accepted.

Thank you so much, Mr. Beeblebrookyn.

I hope I will not disappoint. Although, maybe you should add "Sign Ups & OOC" to the title? This might mislead people, a bit... Also, I would expect more members by now. It's a goddamn western, people need to join this kind of thing!

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Sheesh, we already got two werewolves, so is it cool if I make a ghost instead? I don't see anything that says no, but I thought I should ask first.

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
Name: ( what do you think?) James Franklin ( AKA: El Asesino : The Assassin)
Race: (Vampire, werewolf , human Ect.) Human
Occupation:( what do you do? Bounty hunter, bad guy, gangsta? shop keeper? what?)

James is What his Nickname clearly states, An Assassin
Appearance: (this is simple isn't it? pic with description would be nice)

Looking nothing like an Assassin, more like an Emo Kid with a bad hair day. James stands 5’4” and has a Scar across his right eye from an Earlier Contract when he was only ten years old. Long Black hair covers his face with white tips, suggesting that everyone has darkness within them, but there will be a Light in the end. Wears Vans and a Dark Black Hoodie in his spair time, when he’s workin, he wears the Same Hoodie, but with hunting boots on, so that he doesn’t get his nice vans all bloody. Carry’s .44 Mags at all times with his familys crest etched into them, and a sniper rifle that he barely uses, except for when the situtation calls for it.
History: (give me a little back ground story, maybe how you ended up in the West? How you came to your current occupation? Give it your best)

James was born into a family deep into the desert who sent him off to NY to learn how to Kill, or be killed. When he was ten, had completed his Assassin training and had already completed 5 contracts, which all ended bloody for the other person involved. Except for the last contract before he came home, which involved a wearwolf who gouged his eye and left a scar.

When He came home at the age of eleven, he discovered his whole family freshly murdered, and a message wrote in to his wall in blood. “Find me if you can, little Assassin, I will never leave this town and I will pay you back for a hundred times for killing my brother.” So James has hunted for the past 7 years for this apparent Killer, hoping to take his revenge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back