• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I get Final Mix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ur-vile

Awards
There isn't an English option for text, correct? I found a place that sells it along with a Ps2 mod kit, but it'd set me back about $150 and I'm not sure if it's worth it to me for just basically an extra boss. Esp. now that KHU has videos of all the bonus stuff.

Anyone else here have it, and if so was it worth getting in your opinion?

S King

Well... you can download Deep Dive and EM movies easily.. unless you just wanna fight the extra heartless.... nah. Not really worth it. Save that money for another day....

ur-vile

Awards
If the text was in English, I'd probably go for it but I don't want to navigate a bunch of kanji (sp?)

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Man, I'd get it anyway! But, my friend said he might get it for fifty bucks. He said the voices were English, but he didn't know about the subtitles or anything. Wouldn't they be English, though? I don't know. There are new heartless, heartless with different colours, and that awesome battle between Cloud and Sephiroth, right? I'd look around to see if you can get it cheaper. If you can't, I wouldn't get it right now. Maybe the prices will go down...

silfer

on my idea you don't have to buy it..... the only diffrence between english version and the japanese one is that the extra bossess and some stuff but the whole rest of the story is there..... heck even if i can afford buying it i wouldn't knowing i'll have a hard time reading japanese and having my munny be wasted..... so there you have it ...... but the final decision is still up to you..........

Nemesis

well... i have gotten ahold of it awhile back and i would say its worth it... when they speak its english.. and i know the menu system well enough to find my way without reading them. I got myself cause i didnt really like the quality of the downloads for the bonus vids. They were rather... choppy.. and with my bad monitor.. it was just easier to get the game. plus.. i wanted to fight that damn unknown. As a collector and a fan.. i would say get it. but its your call overall.

crowmaster

i wouldn't buy it just for a secret boss and a couple of new heartless, but it's ur money u choose. personaly i think that's wasting because u can face a lot of uknowns and all those new heartless in KH2

Doushitemo

I would say if you don't mind paying the money, then you should get it. You can get it for a lot less than $150, though. You also don't have to put a mod chip on your PS2 (that voids the warranty). You can get this thing called "Swap Magic." It's a CD that you just put in your PS2 that allows you to play import games and backups, and it works on all versions of the PS2, including the new slimline.
You can buy the game here for $70.
You can buy "Swap Magic" here for $25.
That totals to $95, $55 less than what you were going to pay. :D

Nemesis

zero_cool said:
hey nemesis is the unknown hard

um.. cant say i know.. i kinda put it down after i got ticked off in Neverland. i kinda lent out my PS2 afterwards... so i havnt gotten that far yet... but when i get there... i will beat him. I do hear he's a hard SOB though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back