• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I get my hair cut like Marluxia?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
I was thinking of getting my hair cut like Marluxia!!! What do you think?! The length of my hair is beyond Marluxia's hair length lol. Or maybe I should get it cut like another Org. member?! Hmm, what about L, lol...
EDIT: if anyone has a good picture of him, that may be helpful :]

marluxia.jpg

Or like

1coverqb5.jpg

Last edited:

afrobutt

Silver Member
lol, that would be awsome. But I hafta agree, how much hair gel are you willing to use???

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
I dont think hair gel is a problem, I have bottles of it or I could use my dads lol.

I might dye the ends of my hair a cremy pink, but maybe not. Depends. :]

Edit: I might have to use a lot of Gel, if not I could blow dry a little bit lol. That works.

Voltron

Silver Member
Actually, I think it would be cool if you did =p

I'm not meaning fixing it exactly like his or dying it pink, but the way its cut would actually be cool.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
If you want to be made fun of, go for it.

On the other hand, I need a new feather duster.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Luckily, she's claiming to be a girl. . .

Picture, please. .

I like Ryuuzaki's hair more. . .or maybe Light's. . .

Too bad my hair's too stupid (curly) to do anything to. . .otherwise, I'd so do something awesome. . .

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Uh, you wouldn't really need gel. All you need to get is a curling iron and curl the end of each layer of your hair, so it flips.

I'm sure if you got it cut correctly, it'd flip up by itself.

Gel makes hair look icky.

Elorah

Awards
awh it would be pretty cool
then again, i personally wouldn't do it, because my hair is waay too curly,(it's literally uncontrolable xD)
in the end, what matters the most is what you really want. If you really want do get your hair done, what one person from the other side of the world says probably wouldn't mean much.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
Well, here's a pic of me. Tell me what you think...I might modify the style a bit, but we'll see. :] I really like his hair though lol. This pic makes me sad b/c I really liked that necklace that I was wearing even though it was just the letter M and it broke!! Time to buy a new one lol...

Or maybe I should stay with the Pocahantus (sp?) look, even though I have already done that lol, or maybe Kataara (sp?) from Avatar the last Air bender?! Idk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back