• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should i wait to buy FM+ or buy it now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
welp, it mite not even come to canada, so i wuold wait, wait atleast till next october, if not by then, IMPORT, or not, whichever, your choice. lol

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Just wait until it gets announced. If its coming out then buy it here if not then buy it in Japan thats what im going to do :p

Sexy Angel
You should wait until november, cuz thats the month when they are going to show us what the next KH game is ganna be, im so excited!!! ^^

darkcloud132

I want it also but I cant understand the language then I kinda dont wont to buy unless it's translated to english.(Which would ROCK!)

Zeph

imp of the perverse
The game costs around $85 including shipping. I pre-ordered it, so that mght have affected the price a little... now I've just gotta get a mod chip! * to darkcloud132- I heard they did english voiceovers.. but I'm not entirely sure due to my lack of a mod chip.

Sora18

Why can't you people just wait, look next month E3, will annouce if it's coming the US, or not. You know what would be funny, if it did come to the US, and then those people who got the imports, are all pissed, haha. Sorry, but that's what happeneds when you get the imports, just wait and see, no matter what, were getting another KH game in September, that's what they said, and it's not novemember, sorry, but it's September, it's like a few weeks before school starts again, or something like that. Ok? so just chill, arlight.

E3 are the people that will be making KH 2 Final Mix+ for us, if they decide to make it. And my friend also told me that.

they could be already working on it, just to get a head start, remember, they don't want to share it with the world just yet, so be paitcent, I hate people who say "No it's not coming" That means that they are losers, and when it does come out, I'll laugh at them, and say f**k you asswholes :) with a smile.

EDIT

Also that the people from Sqaure Enix from the US, would be happy if they got the word, that KH2 Final Mix+ would come to the US, they would be happy. It's like they want it to come, but can't unless they get offical word, from the boss.

kris544

Lawl i got kingdom hearts 2 final mix for 70 dollars. and dont get a mod chip. its stupid. use swap magic 3.6 and use a flip top or slide card. it doesnt void your warranty either. its safe if your not half retarted and mess up the ****ing RIBBON

TepidShark

Awards
Yeah, I would wait a while longer. The possibitly of an announcement, that it is coming to North America, is not over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back