• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should Kadaj be in kh3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku fan 2

I think Kadaj should be in there as a secret boss kinda like sephiroth because i hat to say it you never can say you beat him because they never designed him to take the gamer seriously he doesent use full stregnth (note: didnt atempt supernova):confused:

NiteHawk

im not going to even to attempt to know what you;'re thinking about kadaj.. and super nova...

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I wouldn't mind it...It would be an interesting fight. Although...I'm still hoping for Sin or Seymor being stuck in as the OMFG FREAKING P\/\/|\|4g3 secret bosses...just imagine that, ya? A battle even bigger in scale than the one with the Groundshaker, that would make the game of the century.
~Fenris Etheral

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I guess it they were to bring Sephiroth back from the dead, considering if he lost to cloud in Kingdom Hearts 2 then Kadaj may be essential for bringing Sephiroth back in the next Kingdom Hearts game.

Quint

uh-huh...it should be like the story...first...we fight kadaj and we win...then...he use the jenova cell...and transform into sephiroth...and we fight him too...

2 bosses without using menu...that's cool

that's just my imagination y'know...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back