• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should the next KH be like ff versus 13?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should the next KH game be like Versus?

• OMG that would be awesome

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Only if its multi-plat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomkeycoder

Somewhere soooo cool...you cant find it on Google
I know some people say that KH shouldn't be like FF, but what if The next kh (Nomura said it wouldnt technically be KH3) was as cool looking as versus? Anyone else want a KH to look as bad a** as Versus looks. With blood and all the cool graphics. I mean it could very well happen since Nomura is helping with versus. But, who else would welcome it with open arms? What do you guys think? :confused:

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Now what i believe, is that the Multiplayer aspect of 358/2 days will become a big hit, "hopefully"
and if that does happen to work out, then the Next Game will be a KH Battle Game, Like Dissidia.

Edit: But i guess if Square is working on The games like that, then who knows what will happen. Just all depends on what Testuya thinks, and What the Fans think. Imo

xD, i had the same idea this morning. I feel like a beast now. ^_^

Edit: I dont like the idea though, Seems to Graphic for a Disney Game.

Auron

Missing an eye
I know some people say that KH shouldn't be like FF, but what if The next kh (Nomura said it wouldnt technically be KH3) was as cool looking as versus? Anyone else want a KH to look as bad a** as Versus looks. With blood and all the cool graphics. I mean it could very well happen since Nomura is helping with versus. But, who else would welcome it with open arms? What do you guys think? :confused:

No

You cannot fit blood in with Disney, except for the one little Port Royal scene

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
kh will never be nothing more than story
point made

No evidence to your Point though ^_^. There is a Multiplayer.

And, If FF has a Battle Royal Game, and they were all Story Line Games, then there is a chance. =D

Im not saying that i want it, but im just giving a Point. To me, i can care less for a BR KH Game.

because an HD disney character= children with nightmares?

Bad boy, Kingdom Heats May have been Drawn Towards younger people, but it had concepts that no Kid could understand.

Its because Disney and their Fact of making everything Kid-ish.

And just thinking of Ansem at the end of KH Gives me Night mares.."Not really but you get my point ^_^"

Last edited:

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
but this is a side thing, to a game with story

kh will never have a game that doesnt do anything for the story, ever

And Hopefully they wont =D. Im just saying there is a Possibility. Cant say something wont happen. ^_^ There has been Worst Things. I meen they made Twilight into a Movie. But, just Alls well that Ends well.

Edit:That was a Joke about Twilight, sorry if it offends people.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
A realistic look Sora? Sounds a bit frightening. Bloodied up Disney character? Sounds scarring.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
scary...

But if the whole game was like the KH2 ending with Kairi and all that it wouldn't seem that bad..

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Bloody heartless? I don't think Heartless have blood. Or any internal systems for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back