• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sig help and rep question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
1. not that i've taken time to try and figure it myself (i don't have adequate time to search for the answer) but how do i add pics or even put info into a sig?
2. how do you get rep power and exactly what is it?
:confused:

Last edited:

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
the links help, but why is it my signature picture size/pixel limit is so small? and it resizes anything pic i chose from my computer to match the file limit, or rejects signatures from sites. and heck i've seen ppl with signatures containing pics bigger than my 800x600 computer screen so that i have to scroll to see the whole thing. why is that? cuz it's aggravating. (sry if i overlooked it in the sticked sig help link, so i'll recheck to make sure. but please help.)

EDIT: my pic is bigger now b/c i used the
thing. but i had to retrieve the pic i wanted from my xanga first so i could put it here. but i still have the issue of if i want an image from my computer...... >.< it sucks if i'll have to constantly upload photos to my xanga photoblog then put them here, but whatever i guess.

is this what other ppl do or something???? or what? cuz the edit sig thing also said only one pic could be used..... (can't remember if i've seen a sig with more than one.) idk. whatever.

Last edited:

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
the links help, but why is it my signature picture size/pixel limit is so small? and it resizes anything pic i chose from my computer to match the file limit, or rejects signatures from sites. and heck i've seen ppl with signatures containing pics bigger than my 800x600 computer screen so that i have to scroll to see the whole thing. why is that? cuz it's aggravating. (sry if i overlooked it in the sticked sig help link, so i'll recheck to make sure. but please help.)
Eh? If you come across a sig picture that someone is using and it's too big, report it to the mods. Not sure exactly what you're talking about in regards to the rest.

EDIT: my pic is bigger now b/c i used the
thing. but i had to retrieve the pic i wanted from my xanga first so i could put it here. but i still have the issue of if i want an image from my computer...... >.< it sucks if i'll have to constantly upload photos to my xanga photoblog then put them here, but whatever i guess.

is this what other ppl do or something???? or what? cuz the edit sig thing also said only one pic could be used..... (can't remember if i've seen a sig with more than one.) idk. whatever.
Yes, you have to upload the picture from your computer first before you can even use the picture on the web. We can't see pictures that involve links to your computer. We can only see what comes from image hosting sites, such as photobucket, imageshack, etc. Even the sticky that was linked to you stated that you gotta upload images in order to link to them.

Back