• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sign here if you preordered this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Watcher

Since KH2:FM+ is just around the cornerI'm doing a little survey and want to know how many of us KH fans have preordered (or plan on doing so tomorrow). Also if you have the time give a bit of a reason as to why your getting it/ something interesting about what your doing.

Eg.

*signs*
I already preordered KH2:FM+, I preordered of yesasia.com, I also ordered KHFM and will be getting it at around the same time.

I plan on playing through the games in chronological order and will be playing through the games on the hardest difficulty setting first, on a low level challenge, with only the Kingdom Key (If the game still isn't challenging after that then I don't know what I'd do)

Then I'll play through again in a 'mess around' mode where I just go around killing random heartless in varius drives, just having fun!

I also plan on uploading my progress on the internet, I'll give a link once it's started!

BTW: Yours doesn't need to be as big as mine.

EDIT: rephrased something so it doesn't seem like I am insulting people who aren't getting the game (I didn't mean to, i just phrased something badly)

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Why not? =) The secret ending will probably be the same even if they release KHIIFM+ in US.And i dont think that i would be able to hold back and not whach it. lol XD

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
That kills the purpose of playing KH2FM+. One of my reasons to get KH2FM+ is to see the secret ending. I have no intention of watching it online without having to earn it. No, I'd rather complete the necessary requirements in KH2FM+ to get it.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
That kills the purpose of playing KH2FM+. One of my reasons to get KH2FM+ is to see the secret ending. I have no intention of watching it online without having to earn it. No, I'd rather complete the necessary requirements in KH2FM+ to get it.

Yeah of course!I wont see it online,i ll beat the game and see it on my own :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back