• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Silver Haired-Men possibly solved!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

I have it on good authority to believe that it is Xehanort in his youth. After reading the Xehanort (he is not a master yet) reports - http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/141407-spoiler-section-rules-read.html - (thank u Raz on that one) and watching - YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Playthrough part 1 (beginning) . I learned that Xehanort was origionally from Destiny Islands and traveled the words and well if u read the reports and watch the video you'll put the pieces together.

^^^* NOTE: BE SURE TO READ THE SPOILERS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*^^^​

Samhain

Bronze Member
I have it on good authority to believe that it is Xehanort in his youth. After reading the Xehanort (he is not a master yet) reports and watching - YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Playthrough part 1 (beginning) . I learned that Xehanort was origionally from Destiny Islands and traveled the words and well if u read the reports and watch the video you'll put the pieces together.

^^^* NOTE: BE SURE TO READ THE SPOILERS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*^^^​
pretty late lol

but dnt waste ur time. some idiots have too much of an ego to admit they're completely wrong and refuse to agree with you and wait till nomura's "confirmation" even though the guy likes us to solve it for ourselves.

Gram

Banned
Awards
but dnt waste ur time. some idiots have too much of an ego to admit they're completely wrong and refuse to agree with you and wait till nomura's "confirmation" even though the guy likes us to solve it for ourselves
coughfagrencough

yeah ur pretty late, good attempt though :)

Radon

mofo
Was there a point to make a whole new thread for this when you already posted it in another one?

F

Fagren

Full translation of the reports or it's just a fanfic lettuce.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
kinda late like everyone else said, but i agree with you
i use the xehanort reports as a back up

MAX_COLA_POWER!

Umm, wouldn't it be better to find out who voices the silver haired man? If it's Akio Otsuka, then we know it's Xehanort. If it's Riku's voice actor, then yeah. I mean, we found out from a mile away that Vanitas had something to do with Sora since it was the same actor, and we were confirmed this when we saw his face. He was like a Hollow/Dark Signer Sora^^;;. Sorry for that reference, couldn't resist^^;;.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if it is Xehanort, because that would be obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back