• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Simple Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Lets take an imaginative journey.

Lets pretend that you were Nomura. Or just pretend that you created the world of Kingdom Hearts yourself. Okay?

You created DD/ASAS as concepts. Lets say that you have NO intention of putting the SU or the GEU in Kingdom Hearts II at ALL.

Would you still put them in your trailers for KHII? Especially if its in the form of DD/ASAS? Ofcourse not!

Why.. that would make zero sense... Right? Right.

But lets say.. you are just a fan of Kingdom Hearts.

You hear these rumors of the GEU not being in KH II.

Sure.. You know that DD and ASAS were just concepts, but you still see footage from them in recent KHII trailers. Whats a fan to think?

So I just want to know. Do you think that the GEU and the SU are in KHII?
If you think they are not, give me a good reason.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Lets pretend that you were Nomura. Or just pretend that you created the world of Kingdom Hearts yourself. Okay?
He alone didn't but okay.

You created DD/ASAS as concepts. Lets say that you have NO intention of putting the SU or the GEU in Kingdom Hearts II at ALL.
He didn't he tried but it wouldn't work because of CoM and teh suxxors battle system of kh1 so they scratched it all.
Would you still put them in your trailers for KHII? Especially if its in the form of DD/ASAS? Ofcourse not!
He didn't it was done by the people showing the trailor. LOL

Sure.. You know that DD and ASAS were just concepts, but you still see footage from them in recent KHII trailers. Whats a fan to think?

So I just want to know. Do you think that the GEU and the SU are in KHII?
If you think they are not, give me a good reason.
Your assuming that we think that! Most of us older members don't because ,well, we are smart.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
your post was anything but necessary.

You didnt even answer the question.

And for your info, OPM interview. Nomura says that he is there editing each and every trailer

Last edited:

ggpboi9690

well i wich they were in kh2 because they seem like cool characters, but i highly doubt that they will be, we havnt seen ACTUAl game footage of them in kh2. sorry

Last edited:

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
you are very irritating.. What sense does that make?

They dont have to be in actually footage for KHII.

I bet you anything that the Order member charging at Sora in DD is the GEU

The point is that they were IN THE TRAILER PERIOD

Last edited:

ggpboi9690

what do u mean what sense does tha make, we havnt seen either two unkowns in actual kh2 game footage trailers, so they are probobly not going to be in the game, god i was just answering your question u dont have to go all biatchy on me.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
then there is the idea that GEU is diz and sitting unknown is the em.... but who know... and i was teaching you that you should not be pissed if people don't listen to you and that you should really study up and game info and game making before you post things as idoitic as this... also... just because i dissagree i was wrong? that is the most ignorant immature thing i have ever heard(read)!

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I apologize. I just dont think you read my post.

Have you seen Ansem in KH II footage? Riku?
No.. but you know that they are in there.

There are MANY things that arent in the KHII trailers. You think Nomura would show us everything?

For example, there are several drive forms says Nomura. How many have we seen? Only two. My point. Are you the kind of person that HAS TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT?

My point is that we have more evidence to think GEU and SU are in KH II rather than Riku and Ansem.

What purpose does it serve showing them in the trailers at ALL?
This question is the most important. You can skip all the rest. Just answer the above question.
DiZ and EM? Give me a break.

Sorry but you.. lil boy are getting on my nerves. Im not saying that you are wrong, just cause you disagree. Im calling YOU ignorant if you dont think the GEU and SU are in the game. You cannot give me a reason why they shouldnt be. Not a good one at all. I can and have given you plenty. Im sorry for going off. But my patience runs quite short with idiots.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
so is that why you were so pissed off? i gave you my opionion... and you kinda said
your post was anything but necessary.

You didnt answer the question.

And for your info, OPM interview. Nomura says that he is there editing each and every trailer
i sry if i didn't and also... just because i am not as old as you doesn't mean i don't have an opion or can be write..
i am not trying to make you mad or anything... but... there are alot of things that you don't know about making games like... ONE DUDE DOESN'T MAKE A GAME IT TAKE 20 TO 30 PEOPLE TO MAKE ONE (LOW BUDGET)GAME! sry... just i have a problem that thinks that age means knowledge

Last edited:

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
pwn3d to the max said:
so is that why you were so pissed off? i gave you my opionion... and you kinda said

i sry if i didn't and also... just because i am not as old as you doesn't mean i don't have an opion or can be write..
i am not trying to make you mad or anything... but... there are alot of things that you don't know about making games like... ONE DUDE DOESN'T MAKE A GAME IT TAKE 20 TO 30 PEOPLE TO MAKE ONE (LOW BUDGET)GAME! sry... just i have a problem that thinks that age means knowledge

I said nothing about your age. I wish you did have an opinion. You do understand that ONE dude overseas the whole game making process, and not just 20 to 30 people make the game. Hundreds help make it. But you must understand that the creator, Tetsuya Nomura overseas the whole thing. Its up to him what goes where and how, and when. So in short, I say he makes the game.

As for your opinion, you didnt give one in your first post. I got irritated because you failed to give one. I apologize once again if I offended. Your age has nothing to do with this.

So please answer this.

What purpose does it serve in showing the GEU and the SU in recent KHII trailers?

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay... the point is that they want us to think that our threoies couln't be fact and that stuff might be fact.. it alsoa fact that soem of that stuff will be used so we don't know what was cut out and what was kept in... so the sitting unknown/GEU thing may be good...

ggpboi9690

ok first of all its only a video game, second i know riku and ansem are going to be in kh2 because they are main chracters. duh. and ansem even said that he would return. third im not a little kid im probobly twice the size of u, not that that matters, fourth stop bieng so biatchy. and finally fifth the ill make a correction...the geu and su are going to be in kh2 because they are actually the bhk and the em

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
The way i say dd/asas is concept is they put stuff in and the stuff they don't want in the game they take out which is "concept "but i think most stuff that were in the videos were concept and not, so then nomura put stuff in com to match the videos because they really didn't think of a gba kh game until the fans so that's what they did .It's not like that everything you see on the videos won't be in the game just some of it will.;) :cool:

Last edited:

hudson

Wow, einon-san, don't mean to be critical, but that is the most arrogant attitude I've ever seen coming from a dude who can only present himself through text.
You didn't talk about his age? Why are you calling him little then? You obviously don't know how tall he is so therefore you're not criticizing his height, but his age.
Dude, don't be rude and just blatantly dismiss someone's post like that. Most of the older people on this forum come as close as flaming the noobs, but at least they acknowledge their posts.
Also, in case you haven't noticed, no matter how much earlier some of the people came onto this forum, their knowledge is just as limited as everyone else's. In other words, everyone, including me, on this forum is more or less an idiot when it comes to KH2, simply because there's just not enough info revealed. So since you have impatience with idiots, you might as well permanently leave this forum then, because like I said before, everyone on this forum's an idiot when it comes to KH2.
And finally, to give my thoughts on your topic, I will say that it is indeed possible that the GEU and the SU will be in KH2. Millions of people will disagree with me on this, but it doesn't matter, since the information is still uncertain anyway. I believe, however, that the ultimate purpose of showing those two guys to us was simply to excite the living heck out of us and torture us to near insanity for waiting for that game. That doesn't mean they won't BE in the game; I'm just saying that Nomura's main focus for those guys were to show them off first, and then maybe he might put them in (or already put them in; it's weird).

(BTW, You're probably already aware of this, but just to remind you, don't trust the ages that people give you...remember, when it comes to cyberspace, truth is an uncertainty.)

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Hudson..my good man.

As for his age, there are many reasons I call him "lil boy" look at his name. it is simply his character. You might not know him.. I have no idea how long you have been on these forums. The fact that he calls him self the "pwner of souls" The Noob pwner or whatever. Thats a childish thing to do.Why he made his first post? He tries to come down on my confidence in my theory. He posted it just for the sake of arguin. You can see that yourself. I can sometimes admire him for mature statements and arguments that he makes.. Just this particular time...it was very childish. Why? Just for the sake of arguing I say. Not his age, not his height.. but his person.

Not everyone on here are idiots on every KH topic.
Such as this one. This is, As The Topic States a Simple Question.
If you give stupid answer then you will get a harsh reply.

I did not disregard the boy's post, I simply acknowledged it in the sense that It was not what I wanted. Not that it didnt agree with me, but it gave me much fluff and no answer at all. Almost like yours.

Say if I had made a thread about the KH II ending. Yea.. We are all idiots to that.

You know and I know that you attempt not to agree with me is stated in your post. You say " To show them off? To excite us?" What is that?

To show them off in the game I say.

Oh yea.. I have plenty of conversations with people on these forums who are frankly smarter than me and I gladly admit. I admire them for not fitting in with the immature, non imaginative people on here.

So in case you didnt notice, this thread is basically a rhetorical question.

Sure. Millions will disagree with me. Why? Just because you do not see them in "KH II form". Thats just plain Idiotic my friend.

Im truly sorry for you if you dont see that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back