• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Since Sora has his own games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua0

Who should follow up next after him? I think Aqua should.:thumbsup:

Welcome to KHI!!

And as for your question, no one should succeed Sora.
Also, Aqua isn't existing when Sora is alive, so he couldn't.

I you mean she couldn't. Anyways whether or not someone will succeed Sora is really up to the executives of Disney and Square-Enix. If they decree that a new main protagonist be made then the games will have a new main protagonist. Now Sora will probably continue to be the main character of the games as long as Nomura is directing them, but if Nomura leaves then all bets are off. It would probably end up being someone completely new in order to reboot the series and take it in another direction.

Aqua0

Riku had his own little miniquest,so it could work. With a little work on the side.

Riku had his own little miniquest,so it could work. With a little work on the side.

She is getting her own scenario in BBS, which is probably as far as it is going to go. I'm not going to say she is dead or gone, but she will have definitely have retired after BBS if anything. There is a reason she was absent during the events of KH1 and KH2.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Just for the sake of answering the question, it would be cool to give Riku his own game.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Lolz, Aqua isn`t in Sora`s time. (no she won`t return) Also, they should end the series with Sora, not add another main character.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Lolz, Aqua isn`t in Sora`s time. (no she won`t return) Also, they should end the series with Sora, not add another main character.

I do agree with that. Give Riku his own little game, like Vincent got Dirge of Cerburus.. exept they should make Rikus game good. :laugh:

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Hmm.. I think it would be about.. what his life was like through KH? It can be like FFX! He narates it! Lol. XD

xhananh

Awards
I've thought about this before, and I think it would be so awesome for him to have his own game. (Besides Chain of Memories Reverse/Rebirth.) I'd definitly enjoy a game that followed his side of the first Kingdom Hearts story; I just think that would be pretty awesome. I love Riku. He's my favorite character.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Mabey it could show something important about the keyhole he seen in the secret place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back