• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skeleton Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
I was looking on sorasdomain.net and in they're SE party report, they reported that in Port Royal (the PotC world) a menu option "Change" appeared. This probably means that Sora can go skeletal like Jack and Barbossa. Neat. I've gotta wonder though, what could this form do? Maybe it'll make you undamagable for a little while, or will just look cool. What do u think itll do.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I dont think it will be a skeleton because to be a skeleton you would have to be cursed, and theres a quote from an article that says, SORA: "Then I guess we're lucky not to have been cursed." I just wanted to tell you so ya didnt get your hopes up.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Cloudy_Card said:
I was looking on sorasdomain.net and in they're SE party report, they reported that in Port Royal (the PotC world) a menu option "Change" appeared. This probably means that Sora can go skeletal like Jack and Barbossa. Neat. I've gotta wonder though, what could this form do? Maybe it'll make you undamagable for a little while, or will just look cool. What do u think itll do.

Although that does sound a bit creepy, but I think it's gonna be sooooo awesome!!:p

JakeBlade

Or where it said change it could of meant that the perosn playing could of changed party members. One of the new features of kingdom hearts 2 is that you can swap members on the fly. So it could have meant change in that sense.

J

Jaxx

The 'change' command changes Jack back and forth between human and skeleton, not Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back