• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Smallville

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba_1

Author
This will be about a bunch of kids who got affected by Kryptonite 18 years ago. You're trying to fit in with the crowd as a normal person like Clark is. You're still learning how to control your power. You can have any power you want, but not Clark Kents (heat vision, x-ray vision, or speed). You are allowed on of those powers, but not all of his abilities.

name:
power:
appearance:
bio:

name: Clark Kent
power: heat vision, x-ray vision, super hearing, speed, super human strength. (one day will fly)
appearance:
normal_s3-clark-kent-2.jpg

bio: crashed into Smallville, Kansas as a young child by a UFO. Was raised in the Kent's Farm since he crashed into Earth from Krypton. Has amazing abilities not normal to human beings. Had a crush on Lana Lang since the 4th grade. Nobody knows about Clark's abilities except his parents, Jonathan and Martha Kent, and his best friend, Chloe.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Ill join tommorow and I thought you said you would only come here only for your fanfiction.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Yay,im happy and ill post my temp tommorow.

Twilight_Flames

name: Kat Taska
power: Fly, eye beams
appearance: Tan, skinny, short, long dark brown hair with purple streaks and dark green eyes.

bio: She has always been creative and abit of a misfit, she has a close small group of friends. Outspoken and honest she loves being different as she is a tomboy but still secretly wishes to fit in and be popular. She is still struggling to control her powers when she gets annoyed her eyes tend to glow purple thats why she has started wearing sunglasses ever since the accident.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back