• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So far in the game...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enima

Sooo glad I preordered it! I flipped out when I got my poster. Haha Got it the day it came out.

Wow really, sometimes I forget I'm playing on a DS because these graphics are so good! I really love how we see more character from the organization members. Cute missions, umm the panels are interesting. I feel like I'm playing tan gram while arranging them.

On day 95 on Standard. I'm surprised its hard again! KH2 was such a breeze I missed the magic from the first one.

The icing on the cake? Would have to be Moogles in organization cloaks. Simply adorable. I love it.

You're thoughts so far on the game?

Diastyl

Missions are cool, the Organization memembers are actually not acting like villans but real human/Nobodies, the story is CUTE......

And its easier than I expected it to be...

Enima

Missions are cool, the Organization memembers are actually not acting like villans but real human/Nobodies, the story is CUTE......

And its easier than I expected it to be...

Well in a sense they aren't really villians. Just...confused. Haha XD

I absolutely love the story. I know I'll cry at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back