• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So I had this crazy dream last night...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhirlwindLancer

I swear it was like watching a cutscene from the games... except this cutscene was LONG! The entire dream was viewed from 3rd person, kind of like playing the games. I don't know how, but Aqua had already been saved from the RoD. Not sure if Ven had woken up yet... Anyways, Aqua had told Sora and co. what she had been going through the past 11 years and told the gang exactly what happened to Terra. Yen Sid said that one of the first steps in rescuing Terra from Xehanort was to free his "soul", which he had already located and told everyone that it was trapped in his armor in the Keyblade Graveyard (Lingering Will). Sora and Riku set out with Aqua to go set it free. They boarded the gummi ship, blasted off, and landed on top of the same mountain where the Lingering Will had been sitting for years. Aqua approached it, but had only taken a few steps when the Will went berserk and began attacking Sora again in a similar way that it did in Final Mix. Aqua donned her armor and hopped on her glider, flying around the battlefield trying to talk sense into it, but no avail. The animated suit of armor relentlessly continued to attack Sora and Riku. A fierce battle ensued, and I remember seeing a whole bunch of familiar attacks from everyone. Sora was making use of his drive forms and Aqua helped out using her Ghost Drive command style and I remember Riku shooting Dark Firaga at the Will. It took the power of all three of our heroes to take it down. When the armor finally doubled over in exhaustion, Aqua and Sora approached it again. The view then shifted to 1st person, from the Lingering Will's perspective. Through its eyes I saw Aqua, then the view shifted to Sora. Everything turned all grainy for a few seconds, and then Sora transformed into Ven. The view shifted to black and then I heard Terra's voice: "When I really need you Ven, I know you'll be there".
(End of Dream)

It was so freaking unreal... like watching a movie! I was actually pissed when I woke up that morning because I wanted to know what happened next!!

axel95

Awards
Sounds like the best (and creepiest) dream ever. How weird wouldd it be if that is what happens at the egining of KH3??? 0______0

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Where did Aqua get her armour from? o_O

It's locked away in Radiant Gardens.

But cool dream anyways.

Last edited:

Hecxy

Website
www.facebook.com
I always love having dreams like that :D

It is like watching a movie, and when it's in first person it's almost like virtual reality?
Of course, when I get really involved in dreams like this I forget I'm dreaming so there's no...lucidity to it.

Back in summer of 2010, for almost an entire month Axel was a recurring character in my dreams.
Then I stopped remembering my dreams so much when school started back and I didn't have time to replay them upon waking up (and the alarm always cuts off my subconscious ties).

Recently, I've had a few KH related dreams which have been a relief from the nightmares I'd been experiencing since April.

But anyway, cool dream! :D
If you have any more, you should share as I love reading about this kind of thing.

WhirlwindLancer

But anyway, cool dream! :D
If you have any more, you should share as I love reading about this kind of thing.

Thanks! And thats cool that Axel was appearing in your dreams. I wish he was in more of mine. Call me crazy but I actually have dreams about Kingdom Hearts pretty regularly and have been privileged enough to be able to talk to some of the characters in mine. You may think I'm nuts but I swear I'm not kidding. Everyone is so chill and down to earth... Sora is just as funny and likable in my dreams as he is in the games. Same with Donald Goofy and Riku! I'm always upset when I wake up because my dreams are so much better than real life!

I actually had another one a while back but I still remember it vividly. Me Sora Donald Goofy and Roxas were on one of the heart station platforms (is that what you call them?). The creepy choir music was playing and everything. This dream was actually scary... HUNDREDS of shadow heartless appeared and we were all surrounded. As if things weren't bad enough, 4 darkside heartless emerged out of the darkness surrounding the giant platform and started charging up their fists to attack. The whole situation looked hopeless. Everyone else had a weapon but me. I frantically looked around and saw the dream sword floating on the pedestal in the far end of the platform. Somehow the sword appeared in my hand without a second thought I started hacking and slashing through the heartless. The shadows weren't pushovers either! I remember being slashed by their claws and feeling actual pain... the attacks drew blood! Suddenly one of the darksides slammed its fist onto the platform and the whole thing shattered, sending us falling into oblivion. I woke up right after in a cold sweat!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
While I'm in my mom's house so I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back