• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"So it was you Riku"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightdarkness

Look at the pictue of Sora in the lower left hand corner doesn't it look like he is in Belle's world..anyway.. i think that he is saying "So it was you Riku".... because in TGS trailer he was supposed to be fighting a hooded unkown which maybe Riku.. So maybe after the fight Riku reveiled his self to Sora...what do u think...Do think that happened

jump041805.jpg

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
Sorry twilightdarkness but I think you are wrong. if you look at all the ics in the section with the yellow background you can see that they are from the Underworld, right? With that same logic one can assume that all the pics on the blue background are from the same world. As we can see from the other pics there and the pic of a world in the upper right corner of the blue background, these are all from China.

DJ_Masta999

Ravens_Blade85 said:
Sorry twilightdarkness but I think you are wrong. if you look at all the ics in the section with the yellow background you can see that they are from the Underworld, right? With that same logic one can assume that all the pics on the blue background are from the same world. As we can see from the other pics there and the pic of a world in the upper right corner of the blue background, these are all from China.

It could be the underworld but i think it's Bell's world. why would a statue of a bird be there.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
That my friend is the Ballroom of Beast Manor..........Wait NM that look closly at the Door in the Backround theres a Dragon symbol of some sort on it. So it is infact Anceint China. Man and i thought it Was Beast Manor

DJ_Masta999

Yea it's Beast's Manor. if it wasn't it would be more spookyer. I Can't wait to see the skeloton at the start of Underworld.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
OK look The Bird is a Craine, Asain bird or whatever. The Door Looks like it has a dragon symbol. The Stairs, look closly at them and you can see a chinese pattern on them.

The_Guy

Vice-Versa said:
OK look The Bird is a Craine, Asain bird or whatever. The Door Looks like it has a dragon symbol. The Stairs, look closly at them and you can see a chinese pattern on them.

I Hate To Disagree With Someone With So Many Posts,But Twilightdarkness Has A Point It Looks To Be A Chair. Look At The Stair Case You See The Pole Thing On The Stairs(Forgot What It Is Called) It Is Almost Up To That Line On The Wall. Well Your Door Is Just A Little Bit Above That So Unless Your Door Is Very Tiny. This Is A Easy Mistake To Make Because The Room Is So Brightly Colored With The Same Colors. So Im Almost Possitive Its Not A Door,But It Could Be Something Other Than A Chair. I Agree That The Symbol On There Is A Bird....But I Dont Know What A Craine Looks Like So Your Probley Right.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Vice-Versa said:

^ Agreed! It's probably in the Emporer's castle or something. Maybe even Mulan's home, but I doubt that. If it was Beauty and Beast's castle, they wouldn't have random Chinese symbology.

AHeartless

No, that place is Ancient China. Look at the chinese-styled room! And anyways, that page has been splitted to two sections: Ancient China and Greece/Olympus/whatever. And the pic where Sora says the Riku-thing is in the Ancient China-section. Booha.

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok people look at the scan. It is organized. Blue barkground is China Yellow is Underworld. Yopu can see small pics of each world in the upper corners of each background. And I was looking at the same pic as you guys. Its China not Beast's Caslte. In the pic itself you can see, as others have pointed out, that there is a dragon on the door in the background and that is an Asin bird. Its in China get over it. Thankyou AHeartless for agreeing with me.

Nemesis

it is in fact awsome stuff.. although in all honesty, the only thing new in this is Riku stuff...

anyway, i was looking at some of the pics, and i dont know if this has been posted allready, or answered, so if so plz tell me

I was reading the text under the pics.... in paticular the one with Sora and the Uknown. Can anyone translate that, or allready has? i know it has somthing to do with COM, it says so in english, but im kinda curious what the rest of it says.

Non-Existant One

Okay first of all, the picture with sora alone with the bird in the background that place is somewere in ancient china/ mulans world. Second of all, notice how the only things presented on these scans are scenes and text from events that happen in ancient china, and the underworld/hercules's world. Not a single picture has any sort of refference to beast manor/castle. And third of all, the pictures are organized with a picture of the world that can be seen in the scans. Nothing in the scan seems to be beast manor/castle related. Now about that com stuff at the bottum of the picture with sora and the Unknown, they might just be refering to how the Unknown in the scan might be Larxene from com, or possibly Axel do to how thin the person appears to be.
Oh! and one more thing thats a door in the background with a statue of a crane or some kind of bird. In beast manor/castle especially when the castle is under the spell you definatly woudn't see something as light or innoscent as a bird staute within the castle only demons and gargoyals and that kind of stuff.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
yes people, it is ancient china, but this is getting off topic. the point is, yes, that part has been translated. He probably has just seen, or fought Riku. i believe something happens earlier in the game with an Unkwown that looks like a act of Riku. Then in the scene, Riku shows himself. Maybe he's working for the Organization to throw them off, and figure out their plans, who knows. anyway, there's something i found more interesting then that though. that pic with the Unkwown going past Sora. i believe that is Riku. Sora is in fighting stance, so it must be a battle. anyway, i found this Japanese kid at school who says he may be able to translate these scans for us. I'll keep you updated.

libreg

Yeah that ancient china at first I didn't notice it but when I look closely and saw symbols and stuff then I realized it was china. Anyway I guess you may meet riku in kh2 in china? I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back