• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So Much For A Peaceful Return Chap.1 +2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsora222

SO yeah, I started writing this the other day. Personally, I think I did a really bad job but my sisters think otherwise. I just wanted to see what you guys had to say and If you guys enjoy it, I'll keep writing.

Here we go....:mellow:

As Zeno got off the boat, thoughts bursted into his head. He began daydreaming about seeing all his friends and his father again. But the person he most wanted to see was, the girl he loved, Rika. She had already told him that she didn't like him back, but he could not help how he felt.
This would be the first time Zeno had been home in two years. Two years ago, he left his home to go to Vicarious Island to learn the ways of the swordsmen. Back then he was a 14 year old boy with short hair and red eyes. He was only 4 feet 2 inches. Now, he is 16 years old, has a long flowing ponytail, and his red eyes blazed like the fire in his heart. He had also grew two feet, making him 6 feet 2 inches. Also, he is now speciallized with his sword, whiched dangled by his waist.
"Just a little farther," he muttered to himself. He looked down at the grass pasture and then back up. He was so close to ome, he could see the first couple of houses. He ran towards them but when he got there, he couldn't believe this was his hometown.

Utter silence. There was no one around him. He continued walking down the street of mysteriously vacant homes. There was bloodstains and broken glass everywhere. Finally, he reached his home. He went in and began to search for his father. He found him dead, on the floor of his room. His expression looked so peaceful, as if he didn't mind being dead. In his fathers left hand he found a letter. He took it and began to read.

Dear son,
Congradulations on completing your training. If your reading this than I have already passed on just like all the others. I bet your wondering how this all happened. While you were gone, an android-making company took over every town and city. They began making us pay them every month. We did not even have enough money to get though the first month so they decided to kill us all. Well,almost all of us. Before they came, Rika camewith me so I could protect her. When members of the company came to the house I made a deal. If they didn't kill Rika, I'd kill myself. So they've kidnapped Rika. I want you to rescue her. Take my car to Nrasha and go to the bar. Ask for Rinku, your uncle, and tell him you need aid in taking out Hollow Company. Well, this man from the company tells me its time to keep my end of the deal. Goodbye son. I'll be watching over you.

Zeno could not believe it. He cried for about an hour and then left the house and went to the garage. As he got into the car he made two promises to the town. "I'm gonna avenge you all!" he screamed, "And I'll rescue Rika to!" He drove out of the remains of his hometown, Hramka, enraged. As he drove his father's car to Nrasha only one thing was on his mind. Hollow Company was gonna pay.

Thats all for now. Please give me your honest opion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back