• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some ideas here and there

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubine

Some things I noticed first:

Riku: If I become somebody else - ( a different way of saying...another?)
Roxas: You make a good other - ( Another )

Roxas is the only nobody that doesn't accept that fact that he is someone else's body.

The knight pick up their own keyblades ES - KK, FS - IKK, BHS - RTD.
The Es says somewhere that he reconizes Sora that something is familiar but then eh mistakes him for Xehonart, I was thinking if tge 3 knights did not die after they fought the BG but they turned into the keyblade? Like Riku did not get his RTD till Sora and Roxas had that fight in TWTNW and Roxas accepted Sora. This shows that maybe Roxas might have been his own person in another ( another again zomg ) life? Then if Roxas is Sora and I said that he was alive in the past as a different person but became a keyblade well then maybe their hearts might have turned to keyblades and their bodies and souls might have gone else where?
From this I got another weird idea....what if they did give their hearts as such stats at the top and their nobodies went nd forms Riku-ES, Sora-BHS, Kairi-FS ( Namine and FS look different cause Namine was born with both Sora and Kairi's heart BUT with SORA body not Kairi's ). This kinda can kinda be backed up by "Riku was the real keyblade master" and in KH2 Riku's eyes are orange for a second after he takes off his blindfold ( something that the ES's nobody might be doing AND Xehanort's heartless ) .
So...yeah mostly just random ideas and such you guys might find ionteresting or want to build on o_o

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
The blonde haired soldier IS NOT ROXAS. All of the characters in the secret movie are brand new characters.

Zubine

If you read carefully I never said that they were eachother but related in a way

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The Es says somewhere that he reconizes Sora that something is familiar but then eh mistakes him for Xehonart, I was thinking if tge 3 knights did not die after they fought the BG but they turned into the keyblade?

Firstly, the ES recognizes Sora because the ES gave his Keyblade to Sora.
Secondly, we did not know the outcome of the battle, but if it takes place in the past, the BG eventually will loose that battle or one to come. The Head Knight servives because you fight him later. The female knight survives, but is captured. And the young male knight is supposedly in the Room of Awakening.

This shows that maybe Roxas might have been his own person in another ( another again zomg ) life?

No...Roxas is Sora's Nobody. One that both Sora and Kairi made. Nothing more.

Then if Roxas is Sora and I said that he was alive in the past as a different person but became a keyblade well then maybe their hearts might have turned to keyblades and their bodies and souls might have gone else where?

Why would the heart turn into a Keyblade? If a heart is ripped from one's body, they become a heartless. (except the princess and Ansem (XH)
Their bodies and souls would have became Nobodies.

From this I got another weird idea....what if they did give their hearts as such stats at the top and their nobodies went nd forms Riku-ES, Sora-BHS, Kairi-FS

Nomura has stressed this over and over. The three knights are not Riku, Sora, or Kairi!

KH2 Riku's eyes are orange for a second after he takes off his blindfold ( something that the ES's nobody might be doing AND Xehanort's heartless ) .

I think the yellow eye facter means that person has a lot of darkness inside them. And with Xehanort's Heartless still inside Riku, he had a lot of darkness within him.

killer7326

I think the yellow eye facter means that person has a lot of darkness inside them. And with Xehanort's Heartless still inside Riku, he had a lot of darkness within him.

I think it could be from the reflection from kingdom hearts

Les Avedal

KH2 Riku's eyes are orange for a second after he takes off his blindfold ( something that the ES's nobody might be doing AND Xehanort's heartless ) .

I actually just played that part 4-5hrs ago, and I never saw his eyes as orange or yellow at first; but I would assume that it was only because he had that blindfold on for quite sometime, and nothing more (if they were, but I'm pretty certain they weren't.)

r0x45

nah they didn't become keyblades, keyblades are from the heart of the person, a person with a strong heart gets a keyblade and the scene w/ the three keyblades this prolly foreshadows the 3 new keyblade users (sora, riku, mickey) since this was infact in the past as for your other theroies i can't understand them

swizzle

You are such a drag..
I've been thinking about that why are does three keyblade there
wut u talkin bout?

and the yellow eyes thing could be the darkness that was released form within the E.S's heart and was released when the D.S and UEM took out BHS, well not the d.s but w/e, and when theyopened kingdom hearts i think taht he is greedy, mmaybe that also released the darkness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back