• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some questions...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Just want to know, have Squall met Mickey Mouse?

And was Chip and Dale on the gummi ship all the time they were going?

Reply if you want, just wanna know.

Oh, and if this was meant to put in another section, tell me.

JakeBlade

Squall might have met King Mickey. Donald and Goofy seemed to know who he was.

And I think that Chip and Dale were on the Gummy Ship the whole time they where thravelling.

chosen destiny

i think the king and leon have met because in kh1 in the letter when the game starts the king says find leon and he will know what to do or somthing like that.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Thanks, Jakeblade. I just wonderd on the Chip and Dale thing, cause in the end credits you saw them at Disney Castle, and the gummi ship never went there...
So Im still wondering...

In the manga they were in the ship, but...

Oh, well. Post if you anything.

And the letter, yeah... I came to thought of that now.

JakeBlade

Cool man said:
Thanks, Jakeblade. I just wonderd on the Chip and Dale thing, cause in the end credits you saw them at Disney Castle, and the gummi ship never went there...
So Im still wondering...

In the manga they were in the ship, but...

Oh, well. Post if you anything.

And the letter, yeah... I came to thought of that now.
Anytime. Plus I'm not really sure if there on the ship. If it's in the manga then maybe.

In the end of kingdom hearts, when Donald Goofy and Sora get sent to that huge field, maybe Chip and Dale went back to Disney Castle with the Gummy Ship.

JakeBlade

Ultmakeyblademan, they might just have not shown them because there minor characters.

JakeBlade

CandD.jpg

In this image, while your customizing the Gummy ship you can see Chip or Dale.(I'm not sure wich one it is)

EDIT: If you can't see it i'll try to get a little bigger one.

JakeBlade

Neither did I. i just think that they are in the Gummi Ship because there there when you customize you ship.

sora_123

actually they were, through the whole story line. i remember whenever there was a battle at the colliseum they will always let u know. it wasn't only during the customization of the gummi ship that they showed up, so yeah there there during u're travels.

Rinn_Darkdragon

sora_123 said:
actually they were, through the whole story line. i remember whenever there was a battle at the colliseum they will always let u know. it wasn't only during the customization of the gummi ship that they showed up, so yeah there there during u're travels.

I always thought that they were back at the origanal lanch pad in the castle where minnie is and thats where the garage was plus when they told you when there was a battle at the collosium they were just transmiting it to you through a radio type thing or something, but maybe that was just me.

Keblade Master

I dont think so beacause How can they get in the ship after they "launch" it. They would have to jump off and land in the cockpit. also there are only 3 seats if you look close enough...

sili~*

Website
khfanforall.deviantart.com
Cool man said:
Just want to know, have Squall met Mickey Mouse?

And was Chip and Dale on the gummi ship all the time they were going?

Reply if you want, just wanna know.

Oh, and if this was meant to put in another section, tell me.

Leon Did meet King Mickey because if you read in his character bio, it's says that he was embarassed by the courage King Mickey had and that's why he changed his name. Also, in the letter that king mickey left for donald, it said to "go to traverse town, find leon and stick with him".
Yep I have played it that long to know that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back