• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some unanswered questions in KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

1. Ursala came back in Atlantica, but how was she revived?

2. If I can recall correctly in a recent interview, something about a future project can be found in Advent Children and I think it was Kingdom Hearts related.

In the original FFVII, Cloud had only learned to use ONE sword. In Advent Children, his new improved Buster Sword was able to take apart and put together. Sometimes he even uses two.

My point is, in relation to Kingdom Hearts, the Keyblade itself (since there's a lot of mysteries about it) can be put together and taken apart just like Cloud's sword...? Since Sora was able to use two in the second game and not the first...

Just a theory anyways.

3. How was it, Mickey was still playable in the battle with Xaldin when he jumped after Xemnas in Hollow Baston??? (o_O)

Lightkeeper05

Well i can anserw number 2. He was talking about how they were going to do the CGI. The person that did FF7 Advent children did them.

O and for 3, dont forget u see Mickey again when u go to Twilight town. So im guessing he didnt go to the world that never was, but sent somewhere else.

gripleg

I won't lie though, the Ursula thing really annoys me!! Like every other enemy's revival is explained except for hers. Hmm...

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
why so many questions?
1. Ursala came back in Atlantica, but how was she revived?
the ursula thing did kinda get me but im like meh i dont even like this world so why should i give a shit?
2. If I can recall correctly in a recent interview, something about a future project can be found in Advent Children and I think it was Kingdom Hearts related.
He was talking about how they were going to do the CGI. The person that did FF7 Advent children did them.
^^already been answered^^
My point is, in relation to Kingdom Hearts, the Keyblade itself (since there's a lot of mysteries about it) can be put together and taken apart just like Cloud's sword...? Since Sora was able to use two in the second game and not the first...
uh the whole dual wield thing, nomura said that he was originally gonna put that in the first game, i cant remember what he said about why he didnt.
In the original FFVII, Cloud had only learned to use ONE sword. In Advent Children, his new improved Buster Sword was able to take apart and put together. Sometimes he even uses two.
who cares its cooler
3. How was it, Mickey was still playable in the battle with Xaldin when he jumped after Xemnas in Hollow Baston??? (o_O)
already answered as well
u see Mickey again when u go to Twilight town. So im guessing he didnt go to the world that never was, but sent somewhere else

D

DDM

gripleg said:
I won't lie though, the Ursula thing really annoys me!! Like every other enemy's revival is explained except for hers. Hmm...

It's because nobody likes a fat, ugly octopus chick who sounds like a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back