• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► someone stole my dog

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertJ

Awards
earlier today a car was seen behind my house and my dog was back there. i wasnt home but my mom said she saw it. next thing she noticed, my dog was gone. my mom and her friend looked for hours. when i got home i walked around my entire neighborhood. no luck. my dog has gotten out a few times but we always found him a block or two away. we are almost positive that the person in the car must have stolen him. we really do not know what else could have happened. i really dont see how someone could do such a thing. we are probably going to contact help soon or put ads out or something. any suggestions? or has anyone else had this or something similar happen to them?

D

Deleted member 71005

Dognappers? That's not a good thing, you should contact the police and tell them what the van looks like as well as give them a picture of your dog. They might try and sell it or worse put it into a dog fight, I don't mean to worry you but this is what typically happens with dognappers.

AlbertJ

Awards
Dognappers? That's not a good thing, you should contact the police and tell them what the van looks like as well as give them a picture of your dog. They might try and sell it or worse put it into a dog fight, I don't mean to worry you but this is what typically happens with dognappers.

i know. of course im just hoping for the best. but he is a small yorkie so i dont see why they would want him for a dogfight but i dont know. we tried contacting pet control but they are closed on sundays.

D

Deleted member 71005

i know. of course im just hoping for the best. but he is a small yorkie so i dont see why they would want him for a dogfight but i dont know. we tried contacting pet control but they are closed on sundays.

If it's a york terrier then they most likely want sell it. You should really contact the police, they'll inform pet control and everyone else. If it was today you need to tell as many people as you can, after three days or so it becomes harder to solve these types of cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back