• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

something about trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

ok. who on earth do you think the girl is that axel is luring into darkness? i, for one, think it is a new character. but, i definitely dont think it is a FF character. i mean c'mon. this girl has pink slippers! no really, she has pink slippers!, but i know she fights [good or evil, i dunno]because she has A weapon on her waste! give suggestions!

zerokool

u guys are a buch of morons the hair looks nothin like Selphie's it Kairi's hair why can't u see that. It's straight not curvy at the end. Duh god u people are slow.Look at it again. Lastly the clothes change is different beacuse mabye she changed her clothes. People in the game have changed there outfit look at Sora, Kairi could of changes from her outfit for a momment. It's possible.

DannyKilla

I think its BHk's friend because maybe Axel is trying to get her to luer in BHK as a trap.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I'll start of with the basics.

1. The hair alone proves it's not Kairi. The hair is BROWN! The old picture was tinted to be a bit redish thanks to the way it was filmed. See here.

girl3nn.png

The original color is brown, thus right away it's not Kairi. This also brings up the matter of hair style. BHG (Brown Haired Girl) has it going down to her neck in the back but in the sides it goes down longer. Just like this character does. And Kairi's hair is also much longer then this girls.

http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img2647.htm

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Not another one of these. Search the forum and a couple of topics about this should pop up. Or follow the link Divine gave (thanks). If you want here's my view on it.

GTX said:
http://img291.imageshack.us/full.php?image=ddd1hw.png
1. Take in the color from all their hair. Kairi's is a slightly dark red, Selphie's is light brown, while BHK's friend is dark brown. The girl in the trailer seems to be dark brown.
2. The length and styles of hair. If you see Kairi's hair length is goes way past the girl in the trailers hair, past her neck. Selphie obviously hasn't changed much since KH1, and i see no curls. And BHK's friend has these little spike thingys on the side of her hair that are noticable.
http://img291.imageshack.us/full.php?image=ggg9sh.png
3. Kairi's and BHK's height are slightly similar. BHK's isn't that short when compared to axel's, so Kairi shouldn't appear so small as well.
4. I didn't even bother to include Kairi's clothes since they are obviously different. Selphie's much more yellow, and doesn't have a belt around her waist. BHK's friend has the color down but missing the skirt.
5. If Kairi all of a sudden changed clothes, why has all the official artwork have her in the clothes we've seen her in through the trailer.

So i believe it is neither Kairi, Selphie, or bHK's friend but a possible new character.

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
It can't really be Kairi cuz if it was...What does Axel want Kairi for? its probably one of BHK's friend..and it Can't be Selphie cuz What does Axel want her for..Selphie was barely in KH..what makes you think she has a bigger role in KH2...So defenity its has to be BHK's friends

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I think it is not Kairi, but one of BHK's friends, the girl has brown hair. Kairi's hair isnt brown, it's like a redish color.

Ultima665

kairi she has the same school uniform (maybe she gets kidnapped wile shes at school) hmm........i think that would be an AWSOME cut scene!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back