• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

something i wonder about the intro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moneyman232

ok you guys know how parts of passion were lip-synched with kairi and namine, i wonder if nomura will lip synch parts of sanctuary with our US intro?

Indoboy826

yea I noticed that too, but I think the English version won't be lip-synched cuz the original game is Japanese man...know what I'm saying???...If you don't me neither...LOL

KeyKeeper236

Yeah I'm thinking he'll lip sync it to the english song or maybe he wont lip sync them to the song at all not too many people would notice.

Kit Sakurazuka

I doubt that the actual movie will be altered to go along with Sanctuary...But since Sanctuary was written first they probably took the lyrics of both songs into account when doing the lipsync part.

>.< Either that or maybe they'll do like they did with the songs in FFX-2 and edit/move around bits of the intro to make the lips/words match up.

DualWeilder.

who knows maybe the english intro was done first(i highly doubt this myself) but they will probably fix it to match sanctuary.

urutapu

TsuraMutsugi said:
i believe (this is only my belief) but i think that those parts in the song are the same
...no. >> We're not talking about "I need more affection than you know" backwards. In the "Passion" opening FMV, Kairi and Namine lip-synch "mirai wa" and "Shirai wa." In Sanctuary, "angels in flight" or "angels will fly" plays when "mirai/shirai wa" does.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Trust me. He wont go back and ask the people who made the video to make a small edit to the lips for sanctuary.

Vzam

Bronze Member
They will play the english part at the same time bu they wont change the way their mouths move...

shadowmage

i heard everyone talking about this song Sanctuary. Does this mean that Passion won't be our US into?

taleon

shadowmage said:
i heard everyone talking about this song Sanctuary. Does this mean that Passion won't be our US into?
nope, there was even a us commercial that came out that played sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back