• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something is wrong

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraox

Yeah im trying to get the ultmia weapon but im missing those Orichalcum+ i know there 6 in the game but i only have 5 but i did everything u need to do to get them. Got one in Tron world on in Twilight Town one in TWTNW got u in the Goddes of fate Got one in 100 acre woods and got one after that final song in Alantica please help and tell if this happen to any one else be for

Sorikku

Website
www.geocities.com
Well... there are seven Orichalcum+ in the game. They are as follows:
1) Treasure Chest in Space Paranoids at the Computer Mesa area.
2) At Sunset Terrace in Twilight Town, towards the end of the game.
3) Treasure chest in the Brink of Despair in The World That Never Was.
4) Finish Starry Hill in 100 Acre Wood.
5) Finish the final song in Atlantica.
6) Finish the Goddess of Fate Cup in the Underworld.
7) Obtain all material types and hand them in to a Moogle. (Does not have to be all at once)

Soraox

ok i didnt know about the 7 one but i did all the other ones and it only says i got 5 and when i should have 6

kiririkusora

there are 13 Orichalcum+in the game and you need all 13 of them to get the ultima wepon i have the le guide and it states that you need all 13 to get the ultma keyblade you need 13

Soraox

yeah i know that and i have the guide as well but there are 7 total look u need 13 of them but u can only get 7 i think so i have5/7 when i should of had 6/7

Soraox

kiririkusora said:
:( :( i think i have 6 or 7 i got grounded so i cant play it for a month
lol u got grounded from playing KH2 man i feel srry for u but still does anyone know why his is happing and if tis happen to anyone else if it did pls post it on the thread or u can just PM me

kite_ai

7 orichalcum+ total. You need to use a *bright gem?* to cut the ingredients needed in half to make the weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back