• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SONIC X RP!!!! (plz come)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

horsedragon1632

Only 3 rules!!!!!

1. no G-moding!!!!
2. Origionals and made ups allowed!
3. Have fun!!!!!

Plot-
Sam plot as the TV show Sonic X. Stuck in the human world trying to round up the chaos emeralds.

My character-
Skull
Species: Headhodge
Appearence: He looks as though he was made up of only bones. His fur is black but he looks like boned because of an off white color that goes down his whole body. He wears the skull of a bear on his head. He has two long claws that stick off of his hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/horsedragon1632/Skull.bmp
Other Info: Half Brother of Shadow

Unknown Shadow

Hm... I guess I'll join this. Mind if I do?

Character: Mecha Tails
Appearnace: Like a metallic, evil looking Tails. His two tails are like spiked helicopter blades.
Side: Neutral
Special facts: When Eggman captured Tails and used the power of the Chaos Emeralds to change Tails into a mindless robot, Knuckles came to his rescue and used the power of a Master Emerald fragment to stop Chaos Control. Since it was only a fragment, it did not completely nullify the Chaos Emeralds and so a second, mechanoid form of Tails was created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back