• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora and the gang gone at kh3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom_heartsII

well i dont know but in the secret ending you see mickeys,soras, and rikus keyblade (mickeys is far left, soras is middle, rikus is at right). there also rusty and dirty and all that stuff so do you guys think that sora and the gang already passed away in kh3?

HandsomeAnsem32

Once again, another KH 3 theory. Maybe, but we can't be sure until Nomura says something. And don't hold your breath on waiting for that.

Star`s~fire~

i hope not , maybe those keyblades were like from key bearers of the past and when the war happened three keyblade bearers finally stopped it and then there was no need for the keyblades until someone started messing in the darkness again

Star`s~fire~

yeah your right but i never thought it was sora or riku or whatever i new it was a knew character

Killer Sora

Maybe Sora will have been on the Destiny Islands for a while meaning that he wouldn't haveneeded to fight but suddenly something involving the darkness happens and Sora needs it again in KH3

keyblademaster33

addicted_2_kh said:
awww.....i want sora and riku in kh3!!!!!! but i know its only a theory.....and who is this Nomura person???

are you joking!!!!!!!????? he is the maker of kh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cho_Hakkai_657

I think we just need to wait until it gets closer to when the game is realeased before we start making all these speculations, because alot of the ones people made before KH2 were totally wrong. So before getting your hopes up of Sora not being in KH3, even though Tesuya may have said it before, there is still a chance of Sora in KH3, Tetsuya could have just been brainstorming while he was doing the interview or something...could happen ;>> But we all just need to wait and see, I mean KH3 hasen't even been anounced and we're already jumping to conclusions ._.;

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
kingdom_heartsII said:
well i dont know but in the secret ending you see mickeys,soras, and rikus keyblade (mickeys is far left, soras is middle, rikus is at right). there also rusty and dirty and all that stuff so do you guys think that sora and the gang already passed away in kh3?

*sigh* Why is it that everyone wants Sora and the rest to leave? Plz can you guys look at the interviews,Tetsuya,said that the series is not going to be like Final Fantasy,okay the Sora is going to end wit,Donald,and Goofy no one else.

Also just because they show the Keyblade knights doesn't mean that their not in the game.Sora,needs to learn of the mystery's of the keyblade like the next ppl do.Plz,It's sad that no one listens..

HandsomeAnsem32 said:
Once again, another KH 3 theory. Maybe, but we can't be sure until Nomura says something. And don't hold your breath on waiting for that.

Dude, y'k now you said this for over 10 threads,actually,theorize instead of saying the same thing.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
addicted_2_kh said:
awww.....i want sora and riku in kh3!!!!!! but i know its only a theory.....and who is this Nomura person???
Nomura is the creator and director of Kingdom Hearts. he also directed some of the final fantasy games inlcuding advent children.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
I gave up my search, the thread has been lost in the thread abbys. Anyway, I wouln't want Sora and his "gang" to appear in KH3, you have oo put new characters or the game is going to get boring. What does everyone think about Sora in KH3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back