• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora+Donald=A REALLY fast Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milh_Amethyz

I think his shoe is just glowing cause Donald Shines it in rapid succession j/k

I think he'll have the ability to triple jump or kick-ass the heartless or jump to wall-to-wall or maybe he'll have the ability to FLY-HIGH or maybe he just have a new shoe sheezzzzzz.......

P

Prince_of_Light

Maybe it triples the power of his magic, but takes down his physical power.

DarkestSora

He will have increased mp the glow in his shoes is the aftermath of the transformation

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Nope. The shoes do indeed glow. The same thing happens when sora fuses into brave mode. His hands glow red while his body stays normal. So the person who made this thread is most likely correct. (Man i noticed this first! Shouldve made a thread about it. lol) Also i doubt your majic is increased either. I looked at Sora's MP bar and it didn't change at all.

Reiyoku

Wraith1807 said:
Maybe you just saw his feet glow by mistake, perhaps the glow was just a remnant of the transformation or some magic... I don't know
Well that's what i thought at the beginning but a few seconds after the transformation. Only his feet glowed, plus it was a different kind of glow then the one of his transformation

Joy

Bronze Member
khinfomaster said:
Nope. The shoes do indeed glow. The same thing happens when sora fuses into brave mode. His hands glow red while his body stays normal. So the person who made this thread is most likely correct. (Man i noticed this first! Shouldve made a thread about it. lol) Also i doubt your majic is increased either. I looked at Sora's MP bar and it didn't change at all.

Well he wouldn't gain more MP.His magic attacks would just be stronger.Oh and if you look at the spot where donald is supposed to beon the side.He comes back there.While sora is still supposedly fused with him.Watch it again and watch where goofy and donald are and donald comes back.I was like wtf and tried to pause it but it is like only like under tenth of a second that you see him.

Reiyoku

non existent1 said:
Well he wouldn't gain more MP.His magic attacks would just be stronger.Oh and if you look at the spot where donald is supposed to beon the side.He comes back there.While sora is still supposedly fused with him.Watch it again and watch where goofy and donald are and donald comes back.I was like wtf and tried to pause it but it is like only like under tenth of a second that you see him.
I saw that too^^
I got it paused at the exaxt moment but i couldnt get a picture for some odd reason...^^;

Sgt Moo

he would gain more MP...if it is a fuse with donald i think it is kinda obvious that he would...the reason the bars dont increase in KH2 is cos they are fixed and instead of showing the ammount of HP/MP you have left they show a percentage/decrease slower for those that dont understand... I would have thought most people would know this by now (unless they are a noob)

DiZ

It's a magic enhancement, that gives you infinite number of uses of various magic combonations for 20 seconds.

Sgt Moo

I think it would be more than 20 seconds and I doubt that is it anyway...it is most likely a huge temporary increase in mana and high mana gain from attacks

rikus_brother

I think that the fusion of the two of them would increase both Sora's speed and magic but wouldnt that also mean that his physical attack would go way down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back