• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*~.:Sora Fangirl/Fanboy Club:.~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should i change my name to queen hinata?

• yes cuz ur name is awsome possum ^-^

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yus cuz it would make sense.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
okay this made me happy when i saw sora dancing away in atlantica, MAN ARIELS A B*TCH I WANNA DANCE WITH SORA TOO!
to see this do this, because i can't get a link because my computer is a peice of sh*t
1. go to www.youtube.com
2. type in kingdom hearts 2 atlantica in the search bar then click search videos
3. and click on the ones u want to watch the second one is my favorite

Last edited:

fantasygurl1227

fantasygurl1227 said:
okay this made me happy when i saw sora dancing away in atlantica, MAN ARIELS A B*TCH I WANNA DANCE WITH SORA TOO!
to see this do this, because i can't get a link because my computer is a peice of sh*t
1. go to www.youtube.com
2. type in kingdom hearts 2 atlantica in the search bar then click search videos
3. and click on the ones u want to watch the second one is my favorite
This is directions to see sora dance in atlantica world!!! yes

YAY I TURNED 14 LIKE 2 MINUTES AGO BECAUSE MY B-DAY IS DECEMBER 27 AND HERE ITS 12:02

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
ya toonie is just fine ok how about this i greet everyone and give them names and u set up something fun for the club okiez?????? =3 i will later pm u for wut u and me can do so we dont wind up doing the same things..

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
um kinda...? thats y i have a co-president y u wanna become a vp? im also waiting for ur forum wife to gimme an answer.... <_<;;

fantasygurl1227

hmmm thats sounds good but i need to think of some ideas, i just got out of bed so i just read this....just give me some time i'll think of something, hey maybe to get them more involved the fan people can think of something too^_^

fantasygurl1227

kaze_krazy said:
That Atlantica dancing videoness.....was....erm....disturbing....o.o; And....Sora dances like a white boy....xDD Sorry, couldn't resist. ^-^;
its kinda of a cute, retarded dance, lmao!!! he's only got one fin u know, no feet but im not so sure he can dance with huge feet either,
I DON'T CARE I STILL LUV HIM **HUGS PLUSHI**

by the way welcome to the club miki_kisaragi, DevinRoseKeeper will give you your name when she gets back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back