• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Lol, I already had this idea.
But that thing about his character model already being in the game (although not even that is 100% confirmed) gives me more hope.

And with what Nomura said about him being strong with little HP so it being just an attack on attack battle makes me think it will be Sora with powerful attacks, constantly healing.

But the fight would have to be totally non-canon, and purely fan service.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
But that thing about his character model already being in the game (although not even that is 100% confirmed) gives me more hope.

It is indeed 100% confirmed that his character model is in the game, given the Jump Festa trailer.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
It is indeed 100% confirmed that his character model is in the game, given the Jump Festa trailer.

Meh. I know that. But if you think logically about it, just because it was in a trailer doesn't confirm it being in a game. Look at Coded. Did most of that stuff in the trailer end up in the cutscenes?

So it's about 90% for me.

Marly

Awards
Meh. I know that. But if you think logically about it, just because it was in a trailer doesn't confirm it being in a game. Look at Coded. Did most of that stuff in the trailer end up in the cutscenes?

So it's about 90% for me.

We're not discussing whether that scene happens. But if they put his model in the that scene then it's usable for the game. Also, though there really is a chance it couldn't be in the game, it seems like a pretty important aspect, one which I don't see them leaving out.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
We're not discussing whether that scene happens. But if they put his model in the that scene then it's usable for the game. Also, though there really is a chance it couldn't be in the game, it seems like a pretty important aspect, one which I don't see them leaving out.

What?
That's like saying that since MX's model was in BbS, it will be in KH3.
Or even a better example; since Sora was in KH2, he will be in BbS.

Doesn't make sense to me. :/

Marly

Awards
What?
That's like saying that since MX's model was in BbS, it will be in KH3.
Or even a better example; since Sora was in KH2, he will be in BbS.

Doesn't make sense to me. :/

No no no, I don't think you understand, Sora already has a model in BBS given the Jump Festa trailer. I'm not saying what you're saying.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
No no no, I don't think you understand, Sora already has a model in BBS given the Jump Festa trailer. I'm not saying what you're saying.

I saw the trailer. I'm just asking why you are sure that the model/scene will actually be in the game.

Personally, I think it will. Like that it will be in the Secret Ending, but what I'm saying is that I'm not sure if it is.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
That would be cool, but I don't even think the fight in KH2FM+ with Terra was a real one. I think it was more of a little fun battle to have, and a hint to the secret ending.

I saw the trailer. I'm just asking why you are sure that the model/scene will actually be in the game.

Personally, I think it will. Like that it will be in the Secret Ending, but what I'm saying is that I'm not sure if it is.

TN already confirmed that it's in the game.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
TN already confirmed that it's in the game.

Darn, I feel like a cocky bastard now.

Well anyway, that's good. I've always wanted to fight Sora. But it kind of stinks that if this is the case, Ven and Aqua probably won't get Secret Bosses.

I'm glad they are making BbS like a Final Mix game.

Marly

Awards
To me, if they have a secret boss, it should be one where you get to chose which character you're playing as, ya know? Like before the battle you can beat the boss as Aqua, Ven, or Terra. That seems doable and best.

Marly

Awards
No no no, none of that is confirmed, merely speculation. They're saying you'd only get to fight Sora as Terra, primarily from the LS fight, but that most definitely isn't confirmed yet.

CLOUD!!

terra would be owned by sora
after 75 trys when your about to kill him BOOM riku,kari,roxas,ven and aqua show up and woop his ass
the ending picture will be him sitting that chair with the kingdom key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back