• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora/Haley Joel Similarity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

candymog

Ok I know I brought this up very briefly in another topic way back when the original forums were still up. I didn't really think a lot about it until these new pictures came out. My jaw dropped. They look so awesome. But besides the obvious, has anyone else noticed that they are making Sora resemble Halely Joel Osment, even if just a little bit? I mean in the new scans I was like, "woah," Does anyone else agree? I don't mind or anything I just think its pretty interesting.

candymog

yea more specifically in this picture:

sora.jpg

It's just a bit but like they say in spanish: se dan un aire

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
oh i neva paid attention 2 voices,voices really dont mean nothin 2 me as long as it matches da charactas

New2Ya

I'm lost...
No please no!! Everyone liked Haley 5 years ago becuz he looked "cute". Now hes just a nightmare, like that Home Alone boy...

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
lol...i havent even seen the guy in like a long time but from wat i can remember they still look alike

Soul Keeper

Woah! He does sorta look like him o_0
And I saw him on other shows two ^^;;
He seems sorta cute ( '.')
Gahh....*slaps herself* anyway...He really does sorta look like Sora 0_0
Anyone notice it to?
Go to google and tpye under images "Haley Joel Osment"
Right? is that him?!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Hahha, I looked for it on google like someone in this thread said. And heres a funfact, at least I think its funny:

he is 168 cm. 5 feet 6.

So, you guys actually think he looks like Sora? A, its not possible since KH is originally Japanese, so he would never be made like Haley, cuz they make it for Japanese people first... B, its not true. Enjoy this pic, of a person you think looks like Sora. Oh, and this is one of the newest btw...

c565251ec.jpg

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
So what if he's like that home alone kid or whatever you talk about. It's no big deal. Obviously, we can have our opinions and I just think he did a great job and yes he does look a little bit like Sora, when he younger. He might not look like him when grows up but so what!? They still kind of do.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I dont care either its not like im not buying the game anymore...its jus something to notice

jk4eva

Well, Sora to me in that particular pic actually did remind me of Haley.. I don't think they look alike, but just seeing his face right there, did make me think of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back