• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora in CGI!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanfer

If the game is suppost to be 2.5x bigger, that must mean there is CGI in there somewhere

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
awesome cgi bad girlish look
i've cross scanned the background from the deep dive trailer and this cgi and they appear to be the same area
i am pretty positive it is the same area but if soras head was a bit out of the way i could make sure

<AumaaN>

imo it looks more like kingdom hearts from itself. Remember when Ansem opened the door and when Goofy looked inside there were black thingies with green light if I remember it correctly. I think that green light in the bottom left corner looks just like that, but that could also be my imagination running wild...

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

ha ha! Sora's a woman! ha ha! let's hope Kairi's a lesbian, cuz otherwise I dont think Sora's gettin none of that! ha ha!

chasingdusk

In my opinion, Sora looks an awful lot like that little boy in FF:AC with the brown, slightly curly hair and lots of freckles. Ya know which character I'm talking about?

And for the feminine aspect of him, I have to say the eyes too. The japanese like to exaggerate eye lashes, lol.

{S}{O}{R}{A}

chasingdusk said:
In my opinion, Sora looks an awful lot like that little boy in FF:AC with the brown, slightly curly hair and lots of freckles. Ya know which character I'm talking about?

And for the feminine aspect of him, I have to say the eyes too. The japanese like to exaggerate eye lashes, lol.

Well I guess we can carefully assume and see the AC group did it. heh
*Looking at the comparison in your sig*
Yeah the eyelashes might be the best way to describe the femininity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back