• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora in KH2 do you see a difference?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

I hink Sora looks really kewl now. Just not sure if he is 15 or 16 but he looks way better then before. And his new outfit is awesome. Do we know anything else on his outfit?

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
now that you guys have said it. i haven't see him smile yet. what if he doesn't smile as much as he did in kh. i know they're just trailers. i've seen one. it's a year so his hair grew. besides it's cooler and cuter. ^_^ he also awaken to...a new sora?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
yeah he is cooler now then when he was a ditzy boy

okay he isn't nearly as child like so he doesn't smile because he sees the danger and the urgence of the stituation

Sanctuary Keeper

Yes, I do agree, one day i just notice that he was actually very cool, maybe the outfit or something, but now he's like one of my favorite characters

chasingdusk

I love Sora now that he is older. I especially like the outfit, it gives him a dangerous quality that overlaps with the hero aspect of his character, which is really attractive. And the eyes! I love how they made his eyes really blue and his hair lighter, it really works for him. If he was a real person, flesh and blood, I would do him in a second. ha ha ha!

yuna:)

NoObHaTeRxp said:
well sora has gotten older, and you do change as you get older (just sayin):D

yeah. you know when you mature when you get older? I think that is what is going on.;)

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Well, you have to think about the task and responsibility he's been given. Looking pretty good for a guy with the weight of over a dozen worlds on his shoulders.

You'd think he'd have a ton of stress wrinkles and grey hair.

chasingdusk

soraandkairi4eva said:
now that you guys have said it. i haven't see him smile yet. what if he doesn't smile as much as he did in kh. i know they're just trailers. i've seen one. it's a year so his hair grew. besides it's cooler and cuter. ^_^ he also awaken to...a new sora?

Have you seen any of the pictures when he is in mermaid form? He's smiling in those. His smile is nice. I can't wait to see him smiling in a trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back